U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-16-2012, 10:54 AM

1 posts, read 381 times

Advertisements

Hi!

I am thinking about moving Ft. Mill or Rock Hill and am looking for rentals with a screened in porch. Does anyone know of any places? Thanks!
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2012, 06:47 AM

137 posts, read 199,924 times
Default Rentals with Screened porches

In Rock Hill:

Yorktown. They stay full, so probably hard to get one.

Forest Oaks has sunrooms, might have screened porches.

You can try driving through some areas to see if there are signs in windows at:

Corner of India Hook Road and McDow Drive condos

Cross Creek in the same area. Turn on Summerwood Drive off India Hook Rd. Condos on left.

Hunt Club Villas...From I-77 exit 82-A, turn north on Celanese Rd., left onto Hunt Club Drive.

That's all I can think of.

Don't know Fort Mill rentals well.
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties