Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2013, 07:07 PM

2,364 posts, read 4,872,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksuther View Post
Has anyone been yet? How was it?
I have not been there yet, but on another message board it is getting mixed reviews. They all say the service is good, but have read that some of the food items are good and others not so much. Plus most of them are saying that the beer and mixed drinks are expensive. Apparently, though, they are going to have a happy hour from 4-7 with different things on special.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2013, 12:49 PM

194 posts, read 431,083 times
Went yesterday! The beers are a little pricey….BUT…..you are drinking good craft beer not a Miller Light so I don't think its unreasonable! Our food was good and so was the service! No complaints!

Old 11-25-2013, 05:09 AM

343 posts, read 601,110 times
You pay more for craft beer anywhere over Bud Light. I would think maybe the food issues are the kitchen working out the kinks? If service is good that is always a good sign because I find that if service is bad on my first visit, it probably isn't going to change too much. I'll post once we try it out. Thanks!

Old 11-25-2013, 07:17 AM

564 posts, read 1,454,421 times
My wife and I went Friday night. I have mixed feelings. I will probably return for the Beer aspect but not dinner. I had two beers, wife had a mixed drink and two meals. With tip came to 60.00. I got the stuffed chicken that came with asparagus and potatoes. I asked to switch an item for a different side and was up charged 4.50 for it. Service was very good but I think they are way to expensive for where and what they are. I also heard a few others complaining about the prices also.

Old 12-10-2013, 09:53 AM

1 posts, read 1,139 times
I was very disappointed when i ordered dinner!!! The chicken was prepared so poorly and the price was outrageous. I would not was my time or money to go back. BEWARE they are not cracked up to be what they say and do not stand behind there food. SO SORRY I WASTED MY MONEY AND TIME!!!!!!!!!! Regans Restaurant Carolina Commons

Old 12-16-2013, 11:45 AM

343 posts, read 601,110 times
Went with some friends this weekend and we had a good experience. The service was excellent and the food was good. Nothing that made the food stand out, but it certainly wasn't what I was expecting based on other people's reviews. The beer selection was excellent and I will be returning ASAP to have a few more Cold Mountain drafts before it's gone again! As far as prices, I had no issues with they way items were priced. I believe everything was on par with similar establishments in the area.

***ETA***
The place was pretty steady with business the entire time we were there. No one around us complained about prices or food and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. We talked to a few tables around us and met some nice folks.

Last edited by tksuther; 12-16-2013 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: Forgot to add
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties