Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2013, 04:19 PM

9 posts, read 25,183 times

Advertisements

Any one know what is going on with Ziggys? The door has a note that says they will not be open for lunch due to electrical issues.

Are they closing down?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2013, 06:44 PM

2,536 posts, read 9,212,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykellybell View Post
Any one know what is going on with Ziggys? The door has a note that says they will not be open for lunch due to electrical issues.

Are they closing down?
That note has been there for close to a week now. I would think if it truly was due to an electrical issue they would have been able to get an electrician in there by now versus loosing several days worth of revenue.

Old 01-09-2014, 01:00 AM

2 posts, read 6,284 times
Default Ziggy's

They've been closed over a month now. There are a couple of construction-type guys going in and out, but are tight-lipped as to what's going on. I suspect it was sold and they're doing work for the new owner. Weirdly, there's been a red Corvette parked by the entrance since they've closed. Seems to be there 24 hours a day and never seems to move.

Old 01-15-2014, 08:46 PM

Well it would be nice to have something like Ziggys back in Tega Cay. It is a good location.

Old 01-19-2014, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Well it would be nice to have something like Ziggys back in Tega Cay. It is a good location.
In the 10 years that I have lived here I have lost track of how many times this place has changed hands.

Old 01-20-2014, 08:57 PM

1,218 posts, read 2,990,471 times
I went to a Ziggys in Winston Salem. Its a club/music venue. We talking about the same thing?

Old 01-21-2014, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaysofThundr46 View Post
I went to a Ziggys in Winston Salem. Its a club/music venue. We talking about the same thing?

Nope!

Ziggys (which appears to be defunked now) is/was located on Gold Hill Rd in Fort Mill (in the same parking lot as Tega Cay Animal Hospital, and Tega Cay Salon) before the entrance of Tega Cay, SC. The restaurant/bar has also been know through the years as Stir Crazy, Steve & Kelly's Bar & Grill, Steve's Bar & Grill, etc.

Old 01-24-2014, 04:57 PM

2 posts, read 6,284 times
Quote:
Actually, they're not in Tega Cay, but in Fort Mill Township or whatever they call the unincorporated areas. The Tega Cay city limit sign at that small road is just for that road. As soon as you cross that road, you're again out of Tega Cay. That road goes to some sort of squarish lot that is also part of Tega Cay. Talk about spot-zoning.

Old 03-16-2014, 07:26 PM

For last couple of days there has been activity at Ziggys. Powers on. Any ideas?

Old 03-19-2014, 08:53 AM

100 posts, read 213,149 times
I heard that there were issues because of them being so close to the new elementary school and serving alcohol. Not sure the validity of this information.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties