Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 07:11 PM

25 posts, read 84,000 times

Advertisements

it is most likely a Wachovia, Bank of America or South Carolina Bank and Trust branch. They are all trying to get as close to the gate as possible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2008, 10:38 PM

2,361 posts, read 4,846,272 times
One of the messages we got from Pulte sales not too long ago said that it was going to be a 100 acre commercial complex.

For what, who knows, but that was the last word.

Old 01-21-2008, 07:24 PM

95 posts, read 384,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rothbear View Post
One of the messages we got from Pulte sales not too long ago said that it was going to be a 100 acre commercial complex.

For what, who knows, but that was the last word.

I give up. This is my last post on the topic.

It's a Dairy Queen. A Dairy Queen with an oversized parking lot. The additional 42 acres that was re-zoned in March of last year will sell fresh BBQ'd pork. 'Right out of the cooker; chopped, sliced, and pulled.

Old 01-23-2008, 05:22 PM

3,483 posts, read 6,222,472 times
There will plenty more things coming there, my brother-in-law works for York County Building Dept. Good lucks to you folks over there, hope you like more traffic.

Old 01-29-2008, 11:40 AM

4 posts, read 18,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmd69 View Post
There will plenty more things coming there, my brother-in-law works for York County Building Dept. Good lucks to you folks over there, hope you like more traffic.

Thanks for the warning.

Old 01-31-2008, 02:14 PM

126 posts, read 410,584 times
If you go to the GS Carolina website you can find info on the development. Also they a new office/ expo that shows the latest dev. around the area. It is located In the Cureton town center.

Old 01-31-2008, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpreston View Post
If you go to the GS Carolina website you can find info on the development. Also they a new office/ expo that shows the latest dev. around the area. It is located In the Cureton town center.
What is the URL of the GS Carolina website. Thanks.

Old 02-10-2008, 07:30 PM

168 posts, read 479,065 times
Default Questions Questions Questions

Hill,
Let Me Add Another Question To The Ist Question. How Is Living In The Area Of 521 ? We Are Looking At Cobblestone Or Sun City.
Can Anyone Help?

Edenmoor And Carolina Lakes Near Jim Wilson Road Is That A Better Area?

We Are Relocating! Thank You Sooo Much

Old 02-10-2008, 07:51 PM

628 posts, read 2,069,936 times
Opposite Sun City on 521...Straight from Crosland's Corp Website:

Cornerstone

Located at the next largest commercial intersection south of Ballantyne in Charlotte, North Carolina, Cornerstone will comprise 800,000+ square feet of retail and a 40-acre office/medical component. This dynamic shopping center will be located directly across Highway 521 from Sun City at Carolina Lakes, a Del Webb community, proposing over 3,300 homes on 1,230 acres surrounding ten lakes. Cornerstone will include large format retailers, as well as many specialty shops, restaurants and entertainment. For leasing information, please contact Ryan Preston at 704/561-5277.

Old 02-11-2008, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poochiepoo View Post
Hill,
Let Me Add Another Question To The Ist Question. How Is Living In The Area Of 521 ? We Are Looking At Cobblestone Or Sun City.
Can Anyone Help?

Edenmoor And Carolina Lakes Near Jim Wilson Road Is That A Better Area?

We Are Relocating! Thank You Sooo Much

Endenmoor has is a nice area near Cureton shopping Center. However, I did some research and found that it's across a shooting range. Check the sites below. Look for Waxhax.
Shooting Range - National Registry

Yahoo! Maps, Driving Directions, and Traffic

I drive pass by it every weekend and there are plenty of lots available.. hmmm........ I wonder why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties