Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 02:43 PM

116 posts, read 430,581 times

Advertisements

Anyone have a great dermatologist or dentist to recommend in the FM area?
Also, anyone know of a ENT (EAR-NOSE-THROAT) doc?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2008, 10:27 PM

146 posts, read 572,344 times
Charlotte Ear Eyes Nose and Throat Associates | Eye care | Lasik Eye Surgery | Audiology
all of the dr's we have seen are great. dr sutherland and dr saundes (ped spec.)
except Antoszyk.

my dentist and dermatologist are in charlotte so i can't help you in fm.

Old 04-02-2008, 09:26 AM

5,979 posts, read 19,891,469 times
Dentist - Dr. Michelle Jasper
2752 Pleasant Road
Fort Mill, SC 29708
(803) 548-4351

My husband just started seeing her, and he has nothing but raves about her! Now if HE recommends a dentist, you gotta believe that dentist is great as he is such a ninny and a whiner when it comes to dental care!

Old 04-02-2008, 04:12 PM

116 posts, read 430,581 times
Thanks guys I appreciate it! I'm going to make my appointments ASAP!

Old 04-05-2008, 08:07 AM

151 posts, read 570,813 times
Southlake Family Dentistry is where our family goes, convienent and close to home. I agree with the other comment, hard to find a bad one here I suspect! As far as ENT I think you may need to go outside of the immediate area. I had nasal surgery recently, and used Dr. Wilson in Rock Hill. Very competent, with a successful practice. He has certifications in many speacialties as wellm although he doesn't do hearing aids. Darn, one of the reasons I went there in the first place. Good luck!

Old 06-12-2008, 01:22 PM

100 posts, read 373,622 times
I love the dermatologist in Baxter Village...Dr. Smith is excellent. Fort Mill Dermatology.

Give them a try

For Dentist, we go downtown fort mill to an older established dentist. It is directly across from Belle Vive Spa

Old 06-12-2008, 08:59 PM

28 posts, read 83,847 times
Ballantyne center for dentistry..dr Yaste and Huffanda - best dentists I have ever been to...Have not had a good experience with internal med dr...would welcome any suggestions...been here 2 years

Old 06-13-2008, 07:11 PM
ald

59 posts, read 235,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsantamaria View Post
Anyone have a great dermatologist or dentist to recommend in the FM area?
Also, anyone know of a ENT (EAR-NOSE-THROAT) doc?
HI I have some recommendations for you!

I agree with the individual below that recommended Dr. Smith at Fort Mill Dermatology...she is great!

Dentist - I used Dr. Burns he in the office plaza accross the street from Lowes and behind McDonalds. If you are interested in trying him please let me know and I'll send you his number. He is excellent!!!!

ENT - Both my daughter and I used Dr. Williams and Dr. Bailey. THey have an office in Rock Hill and Charlotte. The doctors treat adults and peds. In fact Dr. Williams removed my daughters adnoids and tonsils and she is wonderful. My daughter and I both see Dr. Williams presently for allergies and asthma. I've referred several of my friends to this practice and everyone seems very happy. I'll send you the office and location if you are interested.

Old 06-13-2008, 07:18 PM
ald

59 posts, read 235,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbandweller2 View Post
Ballantyne center for dentistry..dr Yaste and Huffanda - best dentists I have ever been to...Have not had a good experience with internal med dr...would welcome any suggestions...been here 2 years
Hi urbandewller2 - I have had extremely bad luck with internists in the South Charlotte area. I am still trying to find a internist that I am happy with. The ENT I referred to in my post below gave me the name of an internist to try. Dr. Jeanea Hundley 704-542-2191 - she has an office on Pineville-Matthews Road and one uptown. I am going to give her a try soon so I can establish myself as a patient.

Old 02-09-2010, 09:28 AM

1 posts, read 2,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibit612 View Post
Dentist - Dr. Michelle Jasper
2752 Pleasant Road
Fort Mill, SC 29708
(803) 548-4351

My husband just started seeing her, and he has nothing but raves about her! Now if HE recommends a dentist, you gotta believe that dentist is great as he is such a ninny and a whiner when it comes to dental care!
I have tried and and i refuse to go back to them. The dental care was good But, there office staff are a bunch of *******s. I was told that my bill was going to be about $300.00 and three months later they sent me a bill for over $600.00. They wanted it payed in three days. They majorly screwed up on my insurance and did not even care about it. They refussed to work out a payment plan for there screw up. They told me that insurance would cover it and pressured me to sign a paper allowing them to do the work under false pretences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties