U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2008, 07:20 PM

14 posts, read 30,829 times

Advertisements

I will be relocating with my job to Fort Mill at the end of June and am looking to rent a house or town home with garage before i decide where to buy in Fort Mill. I have looked at all of the major "rental" places online and even a few management companies. Is anyone aware of any realtors etc. that may be able to send me the rentals listed in MLS or any additional rentals available in the Fort Mill area? Price range would be topped out somewhere around $1200.

I searched the board and found mostly references to apartments, however I would like to avoid the apartment route if at all possible as I am moving from a house and have a dog.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2008, 07:51 PM

5,975 posts, read 17,038,129 times
Google is your friend. Here's a link I found just by googling Fort Mill Home Rentals. There should be plenty of other sites. Three out of the five satisfy your price range.

FORT MILL Home Rentals, Houses for rent, search homes or Houses for rent in FORT MILL (http://www.rentalhouses.com/search_results.php?searchnew=1&ie52_mac_only=&subm it3_x=65&submit3_y=12&step=last&searchnew=1&state= &city=FORT%20MILL - broken link)

Old 05-16-2008, 10:33 AM

Bibit, thanks for your input. I've located most of the sites such as that one through google, which they all appear to list the same rentals. I was just wondering if anyone knew of local realty companies or management companies that handle rentals. There's got to be more rentals in Fort Mill than what is showing on the basic internet sites. Thanks again.

Old 05-16-2008, 11:31 AM

FL600 - Just wondering why there is a preference on your part for realtors as opposed to these sites. Before I bought my home in Fort Mill, I found a rental in Tega Cay advertised direct by owner. I went and looked at the home but it just was not what I needed...too small for what we wanted. Is there something you're looking for that you can't find in similar sites?

Old 05-16-2008, 12:22 PM

Bibit, I have no preference as to realtor or the web. My concern was that most of the sites have the same properties, maybe 5 in my price range. I was thinking that there must be more properties in this range, however maybe they are not advertised on the web.
I was hoping to connect with someone before driving up from Florida in the next 2-3 weeks so that I could take a look at a few and make a decision.
Sorry if my wording confused you, I was just looking for ways to take a look at the most properties as I will only be up for two days in the first part of June.

Old 05-16-2008, 01:08 PM

I'll check with my realtor and send you a DM if there's more. Or better yet, I'll just DM you her contact info and if you don't mind, call her directly! Good luck!

Old 05-16-2008, 02:00 PM

4,730 posts, read 17,422,595 times
There's a 3br/2bath duplex in my neighborhood for rent. Looks really nice from the outside. Good neighborhood too. If its still for rent I'll get the number for you from the sign

Old 05-16-2008, 02:13 PM

That would be great, thanks!

Old 05-17-2008, 06:51 AM

269 posts, read 939,682 times
If you can up your budget just a bit, I'm in a townhome in Baxter Village that i'm moving out of in a couple of weeks. It is brand new, with a 2 car garage, 4br/3bath. Stainless Steel Appliance, granite countertops, hardwood floors etc. I just purchased a home in Baxter and I'm looking for someone to take over my lease. I'm currently paying $1500/month but I may be willing to kick in a bit just so that i'm not on the hook for the lease.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties