Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 06:39 AM
ald ald started this thread

59 posts, read 235,751 times

Advertisements

If you live in Whitley Mills a Standard Pacific Subdivision in Fort Mill can you please provide some feedback. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2007, 01:48 PM

47 posts, read 165,616 times
I can forward your contact info to a two new buyer's there if you PM or email me the info. I think they would be willing to swap a few emails with you.

Old 03-01-2007, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nspect View Post
I can forward your contact info to a two new buyer's there if you PM or email me the info. I think they would be willing to swap a few emails with you.
Thanks! Do you know these individuals personally? Are you an agent? Thanks so much for the offer. I am thinking of purchasing there and want to get a feel for the neighborhood. The best way to get this information is from a person who lives there.

Old 03-01-2007, 03:23 PM

1,453 posts, read 5,149,261 times
If you plan to buy in Whitley Mills take a Buyer's Agent with you. Standard Pacific has a good reputation but you don't want to do dual agency. It's always best to have representation.

Old 03-01-2007, 05:25 PM

225 posts, read 689,720 times
Default Whitley Mills

I live in the Whitley Mills division, what I can be of help with?

Old 03-01-2007, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sal707 View Post
SAL707:

Thank you! I would like some information on the neighborhood in general. Are there many children? I am a single mom with a four year old and I looking for a neighborhood with a family atmosphere. Are you happy with your home? Have you had any problems with the home? Any information you can add would be appreciated. Thanks

Old 03-01-2007, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Sal707 - I forgot to ask the most important question....that is are you happy with you choice to live in Whitley Mills?

Old 03-01-2007, 05:44 PM

Default Life in Whitley Mills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ald View Post
Sal707 - I forgot to ask the most important question....that is are you happy with you choice to live in Whitley Mills?
I am very happy with my choice to live in this community. I must say that everything went smooth with the builder and there really isn't anything I could complain about. Very nice neighbors, community is almost finished, 2nd phase is being built across the road (Townhomes). We moved in July and have seen so much growth since we have been here. Shopping is close by (HWY 160), near interstate 77, straight run into charlotte, Baxter Village is right across the way, homes are reasonable priced, but increasing. This whole area is exploding and I feel like we are in on the ground floor. Even though we have no children at the moment, it is a great place for children, it was really cool during Halloween and Christmas. If there is anything in particular, just feel free to ask.

Old 03-01-2007, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ald View Post
SAL707:

Thank you! I would like some information on the neighborhood in general. Are there many children? I am a single mom with a four year old and I looking for a neighborhood with a family atmosphere. Are you happy with your home? Have you had any problems with the home? Any information you can add would be appreciated. Thanks
I am sure you will feel comfortable here, there are a lots of kids, ranging in different age groups, very family oriented and they enjoy the community pool in the summer time. On our block, most of the kids get together and play on the weekends or end of the day, weather permitting. The parents all know each other and keep an eye, on one another kids. Area is very safe and clean. I am sure you and your child will enjoy growing up here. Good Luck!

Old 03-01-2007, 06:15 PM

Quote:
I am sure you will feel comfortable here, there are a lots of kids, ranging in different age groups, very family oriented and they enjoy the community pool in the summer time. On our block, most of the kids get together and play on the weekends or end of the day, weather permitting. The parents all know each other and keep an eye, on one another kids. Area is very safe and clean. I am sure you and your child will enjoy growing up here. Good Luck!
Thank you Sal707! This feedback is wonderful. I am going to take a second look that the subdivision this weekend. I need to decided which model right now I'm between the Preston and Wesbury with Bonus Room. I am glad you like the neighborhood and maybe one day we will meet
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties