U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-17-2009, 10:41 AM

15 posts, read 30,746 times

Advertisements

Hi All,

My husband and I have finally made a decision. We will be putting our PA house on the market in April. Thanks to all of your advice and assistance, we have decided to move to fort mill. Still not sure exactly where in fort mill we will be moving, but have narrowed it down to Fair Oaks, English Trails and Baxter. This is such a big decision that it is hard to know if you are making the right decision, but sometimes you just have to go for it. I will keep you guys posted. All of you have truly been appreciated. When we get there we will probably have to rent/lease until we find the perfect home, that will be an issue Once again THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2009, 10:16 AM

225 posts, read 457,118 times
Good luck with the sale of your home and have a safe a trip down. I am sure we have all been in the same or similar position, that you are in right now. I can't speak for anyone else, but I am sure glad I found this place and decided to call it home. Getting a move together and re locating is always stressful, but once you are on your way, it will all seem like a relief, as everyday you discover new things. Be strong, have a plan and have faith in your decision, that you are doing it, in the best interest of your family. It has been almost 3 years and I still wake up everyday looking to see what will I learn today or if I overlooked something new, happening around here. Never did I doubt my decision and seeing the enjoyment my family has is a great reward to me, knowing that all my decisions were correct. You will always find advice and support in this forum. We looking forward to your re-location and wish you the smoothest and pleasant transition.

Old 03-20-2009, 09:22 PM

258 posts, read 472,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh672 View Post
Hi All,

My husband and I have finally made a decision. We will be putting our PA house on the market in April. Thanks to all of your advice and assistance, we have decided to move to fort mill. Still not sure exactly where in fort mill we will be moving, but have narrowed it down to Fair Oaks, English Trails and Baxter. This is such a big decision that it is hard to know if you are making the right decision, but sometimes you just have to go for it. I will keep you guys posted. All of you have truly been appreciated. When we get there we will probably have to rent/lease until we find the perfect home, that will be an issue Once again THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Congrats on your decision. This forum also helped me a lot in our decision to move down two years ago.

I think you are smart to rent until your find the home you want. We rented for a year. It takes time to learn the area and make sense of what you want to do. I have friends here now who wished they had waited and looked around but we are all happy to be here.

You are going to be surprised at how many transplants you will meet!

Good luck selling your home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties