Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2009, 06:05 PM

119 posts, read 343,574 times

Advertisements

Hello all! I was wondering if I could get the inside scoop from some locals on what to expect from the Summerfest. Has anyone here ever participated as a craft vendor? I make baby shower gifts and favors and have been preparing for this festival for over a month, but I am not sure if I am ready! It is this Saturday so I hope I am ready lol! My best friend makes little girl hair bows and we will be setting up together out there, I am from Sumter and she is from Columbia so this is a pretty good ride for us, and also our first show together. I read on the York County website that the attendance is about 55,000 that makes me a bit nervous, but very excited at the same time! If any of you have ever participated, what would you say a good amount of items to take would be? My stuff mostly costs $1 - $3 each, so I feel like I should do ok. Thank you in advance for any help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2009, 03:07 PM

Anyone? I saw an older thread about it, just wondering if anyone has been since then.

Old 08-21-2009, 09:19 AM

348 posts, read 1,356,628 times
It is a very crowded festival!!! I'll be there...I'll look for your booth!!
Good luck!

Old 08-25-2009, 05:43 PM

Why thank you! Yes, it was pretty busy the whole time we were out there! Did you happen to find me? LOL I was across from a salon, it had a dance team set out up front and little girls were yelling out about makeovers and hair streaks, it was cute but I think it kinda attracted attention away from us LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties