Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2010, 09:16 AM

19 posts, read 39,584 times

Advertisements

Hi,

We are looking for a 3br house to rent in hartsville.preferably near coker college.I was looking online but no luck
can any please suggest where to start or let me know if you know of any place available for rent?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2010, 07:06 AM

595 posts, read 1,622,028 times
See if you can get in contact with a Robert Snyder. He has a lot of houses for rent in the Hartsville area and might be able to help you out.

You can ask one of the realtors in town if they have his number.

Old 03-01-2010, 06:54 AM

thank u

Old 03-02-2010, 09:31 AM

595 posts, read 1,622,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinamove View Post
thank u
You're Welcome...

Did you find Robert? Was he able to find a place for you to rent?

Old 03-04-2010, 06:11 PM

143 posts, read 304,781 times
you may also try posting this in the broader SC Forum you may get some more responses, since Hartsville isn't in York or Lancaster county

Old 03-09-2010, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DipDog3 View Post
You're Welcome...

Did you find Robert? Was he able to find a place for you to rent?

Yes we did speak to Mr.Snyder but nothing was available with him at that time.We rented a house with Coker and Brown.Thanks for your time

Old 03-09-2010, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdades23 View Post
you may also try posting this in the broader SC Forum you may get some more responses, since Hartsville isn't in York or Lancaster county
Thank u.Luckly we got a house..

Old 02-22-2012, 06:40 PM

5 posts, read 8,775 times
so i just accepted a position in benettsville sc and they want me to start by march .... i am currently living in the upstate and dont know much about the area... i was looking at the hartsville or darlington to reside in but cant find any apartments or townhomes to rent via online searches.. i know there is florence but that would make my commute over an hour just to get to work but i also know that this may have to be an option.. any advice or suggestions is greatly needed and appreciated.. looking for safe enviornment, low crime area, but we are a young couple so i do understand that florence will have more to offer ... i have also seen the reports of high crime which makes me nervous in terms of moving down to that area.. those who live there i would love you opinion and advice
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties