- Established procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
Observation: A kit is needed for the clean up of vomit and diarrheal events. Procedure was provided by inspector.
- Non-food contact surfaces and food contact surfaces of cooking equipment and pans are clean
Observation: The following need additional cleaning - the containers the pizza paddles and boxes are on, fronts of the ovens, the exterior of the food warmer.
- Eating, drinking, or using tobacco
Observation: Employee drinks observed above prep table - they shall be below food and food prep tables. Corrected
- equipment food contact surfaces and utensils clean to sight and touch.
Observation: The following need additional cleaning - slicer, can opener, french fry cutter, utensils in crock next to food warmer, pizza paddles, multi door make table area and interior of some reach-ins, carrot peeler, self service pop dispenser, labels off of pitchers.
- Storage of clean linens, single-service, and single use articles
Observation: Store plastic cups off of the floor.
- Separation from food, equipment, utensils, linens, and single service
Observation: Toxic sprays found on over plastic cups and on top of ice machine - they were moved. Toxics shall be sep and below food and food contact surfaces.
- Test kit provided and used to measure sanitizing solution concentration
Observation: Test strips are needed for all 3 of your different sanitizers
- Cold and hot holding equipment used for PHF/TCS foods are equipped with at least one temperature measuring device that measures temperature in the coldest part of a hot holding unit or the warmest part of a cold holding unit and located and designed to allow for easy viewing.
Observation: Thermometers are needed in some of your refrigeration units.
- Physical facilities maintained in good repair
Observation: Wall needs repair behind line.
- PHF/TCS foods maintained at 41°F or below, except during preparation, cooling, cooling, or when time is used as a public health control
Observation: Interior of pizza reach-in is not holding potentially hazardous foods at 51F - shall be discarded. Also under the lid of the make table is not designed to hold food at 41F - butter was 47F and lettuce 45F - foods were discarded.