- 2-401.11A - Critical - Eating, drinking, smoking in designated areas only (Corrected on site)
- 2-401.11B3 - Critical - Employee may drink from closed cup if: exposed food, clean equipment are not contaminated in the process (Corrected on site)
- 3-501.16A2a - Critical - (A) Except during preparation, cooking, or cooling, or when time is used as the public health control as specified under ' 3-501.19,and except as specified under ¶ (B) of this section, POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS FOOD shall be maintained: (2) At a temperature specified in the following: (a) 5oC (41oF) or less; or
- 3-603.11 - Critical - (A) Except as specified in ¶ 3-401.11(C) and Subparagraph 3-401.11(D)(3) and under ¶ 3-801.11(C), if an animal FOOD such as beef, EGGS, FISH, lamb, milk, pork, POULTRY, or shellfish is served or sold raw, undercooked, or without otherwise being processed to eliminate pathogens, either in READY-TO-EATform or as an ingredient in another READY-TO-EAT FOOD, the LICENSEE shall inform CONSUMERS of the significantly increased RISK of consuming such FOODS by way of a DISCLOSURE and REMINDER, as specified in ¶¶(B) and (C) of this section using brochures, deli case or menu advisories, label statements, table tents, placards, or other effective written means. (B) DISCLOSURE shall include: (1) A description of the animal-derived FOODS, such as “oysters on the half shell (raw oysters),” “raw-EGG Caesar salad,” and “hamburgers (can be cooked to order);” or (2) Identification of the animal-derived FOODS by asterisking them to a footnote that states that the items are served raw or undercooked, or contain (or may contain) raw or undercooked ingredients. (C) REMINDER shall include asterisking the animal-derived FOODS requiring DISCLOSURE to a footnote that states: (1) Regarding the safety of these items, written information is available upon request; (2) Consuming raw or undercooked MEATS, POULTRY, seafood, shellfish, or EGGS may increase your RISK of foodborne illness; or (3) Consuming raw or undercooked MEATS, POULTRY, seafood, shellfish, or EGGS may increase your RISK of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. (Corrected on site)
- 4-601.11A - Critical - Food-contact surfaces of equipment and utensils must be clean to sight and touch
- 5-501.15 - Outside trash receptacles shall have tight fitting lids, doors or covers. Receptacles and waste handling units shall be installed so that accumulation of debris, insect and rodent attraction and harborage are minimized and effective cleaning is facilitated around and under the unit.
|Aug 27, 2008||6|