- Food Display Protected (46.341)
--Cough and sneeze protection not provided at spreads display station, by toaster. Question why the open foods, where students come for service at the mashed potato bowl station. There is plenty of room under the sneeze guard sections for those meal components, or even on a cart or stand behind the service counter. Change your setup for the next meal service.
- Equipment Openings, Closures & Deflectors (46.582)
--Left door gasket on salad station two door reach-in cooler torn, loose, not attached, needs replaced.
- Cleaning Frequency, Cleaning Agents & Clean Solutions for Mechanical or Manual Warewashing Equipment (46.674(a)-(c))
--Buildup of scale and food residue on interior surfaces and curtains of new dishmachine. Showed staff what needs cleaned, which was initiated during inspection. The extra long curtain on dirty dish end should be replaced, it's hard and curled, make SURE the curtains are properly placed (the extra long curtain was installed between the wash and final rinse stage).
- Frequency of Cleaning Cooking & Baking Equipment & Microwave Ovens (46.713)
--Thick carbon build up on interior top of pizza station conveyor oven, clean as needed. Oil and grease build up on interior top of Bistro conveyor oven, clean as needed.
- Frequency of Cleaning Nonfood-Contact Surfaces (46.714)
--Dust and grease buildup on wall / air fans in dishroom, as well as the wall and ceiling around two of the fans. Clean as needed.
- Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning System Vent Design & Installation (46.922(b))
--New dishmachine exhaust ductwork not connected, a fabricated elbow needed to join the two sections of ductwork. Ask again when project will be completed
- Handwashing Facility - Handwash Cleanser, Hand Drying, Signage, Handwash Aids or Devices Use Restriction (46.941(b)-(e))
--Two (2) of three (3) paper towel dispensers empty (AGAIN) at service area handwash sinks. Paper towel dispenser empty (AGAIN) at Bistro handwash sink. Roll towels provided at all during inspection. PIC to ask housekeeping why they are not maintaining the dispensers
- Repair & Cleaning Various Premises, Structures, Attachments & Fixtures (46.981(a)-(c)(g)(n))
--Puddled water collecting on floor within meat walk-in cooler, due to ice melt along floor from walk-in freezer next to cooler. Keep floor clean and dry, same for produce cooler that has the ice buildup, but not water on floor during inspection.