Massillon, OH: Railroad bridge over the Tuscarawas River
Rate this picture:
Massillon: This is the Five Oaks Historic Home in Massillon, Ohio. Built between 1892 and 1894, the building is now home to the Massillon's Women's Club.
Massillon: Reservoir Park
Massillon: Rohrs Garage Fire
Massillon: The old Brookfield School House
Massillon: This is the main entrance to the Massillon Public Library. This building was orginally the home of James Duncan, the city's founder.
Massillon: This is the view the former Lincoln Highway as it passes through downtown Massillon, as seen from the steps of the Massillon Public Library. In the shot is the marquee of the Lincoln Theater; the only surviving Vaudeville-era theater in Massillon.
- 1668 times
- Current avarege rating
- 8.5 (8 votes)
- Picture by
- Wes Kuhlins
- Submitted on