811 W Jericho Turnpike, Suite 108E, Smithtown, NY 11787
PHONE: 631-269-6800 FAX: 631-269-4500
Central Monitoring Systems is a newly enhanced monitoring center in Kings Park, NY. Our facility features:
• Redundant power system: dual generators and dual uninterruptable power supply units wired in
• Multi-layer alarm processing system redundancy.
• Advanced Telecommunications with station-respective redundancies..
• Four local network providers, each with multi-layered redundancies
• Dual redundant Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) from two independent network providers
with diverse routed dedicated private SONET rings, creating a 24/7 link between offices: high level
security and mult8i-level carrier redundancies to ensure continuous up-time and incredible speeds.
• Dual Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewalls installed in HA Pair
• Redundant Blue Ridge Network Crypto-servers creating a VPN “cryptographic tunnel” for external
remote access: among the world’s most advanced encryption.
Our monitoring and support training sets the standard of excellence for critical response service providers.
We understand that technology and service are equally vital in meeting the commitment that you have to
your customers. Our personnel selection, training and mentoring process combined with our robust
technology infrastructure gives our staff extraordinary tools to meet your needs.
At Central Monitoring System, protection never stops