Koenig Solutions is an onshore and offshore IT training institution that offers technical training on IT courses and certifications to professionals from across the globe. Established in the year 1993, Koenig caters to IT training and development for individuals as well as corporate requirements from Fortune 500 companies and government bodies from around the world.
Koenig Solutions is authorized by world’s largest technology giants and certification providers such as Microsoft, Oracle, Apple, Cisco, Adobe, VMware, Citrix, SAP, Salesforce, PMI, EC Council, Red Hat, Prince2, LPI, among others.
Koenig’s business model is based on the concept of education tourism. The learning packages include travel to nearby tourist destinations. Accommodation, daily transport and meals are also included in the package.
• Classroom Training – Traditional classroom learning in a batch.
• Live Virtual Classroom – Online learning via live streaming of instructor
• Fly-Me-A-Trainer – on-premise training where trainer flies to client location to provide corporate trainings on latest technologies
• Flip Classroom – Assisted self-learning through online videos and on-demand lectures from certified instructors
• 30+ Authorizations; 300+ in-house Trainers; and 1,000+ Courses
• State-of-the-art infrastructure
• Catering to students visiting from 60+ nations
• Wide assortment of IT certification trainings and courses - all under one roof
• Training locations that double up as tourist destinations for students - New Delhi (near the Taj Mahal), Bangalore (India’s IT hub), Dubai (Luxury and shopping), Shimla (Himalayas), Goa (Beaches), Dehradun(Meditation & White water rafting)
• Largest IT Training Center in Delhi by Limca Book of Records
• Winner of Great Place to Work Award for 7 Years in a Row by The Economic Times (2010-2016)