Jake's Golf deals mainly in component golf heads, which means you pick a style head you like along with a shaft and grip. With over 30 years experience, I will try to answer any of your questions plus advice on a shaft and grip selection to match your clubs to your size and swing. Most of my heads are Knock-offs or clones of the original manufacturers clubs out on the market today. Although most people would take a standard shaft and length club, I like to build the club from scratch in case there are minor adjustments to make to fit you better. Clubs and sets usually only take 2-3 days to make, a very minimal waiting time. I also carry some accessories (Balls,Bags,etc.) for your golfing needs
Here are just a few importants things you shold know about my Golf Clubs vs the "Real Manufacturers Clubs:
(1) Knock-offs are 60 -75% the price or less in most cases.
(2) You pick the shaft and grip you want for you clubs.
(3) Clubs are made to your specs usually no extra charge.
(4) Copies use same materials as the real heads.
(5) Real sets can cost over $1,400 or higher - Jake’s sets usually cost under $400 for the Knock-offs w/ Titanium Driver.
Visit my wbsite: jakesgolf.com for Monthly Specials and to see some of the products and accessories I carry.