I'm a fast as blazes keyboardist with excellent proofreading and editing skills. My main client for the past ten years is a large company whose schedule follows the school year. The primary deliverable is a high-quality proposal (usually 450-600 pages in length) comprised of materials gathered from varied sources and based on client-supplied specifications/requirements. My primary focus--in addition to grammar, punctuation and spelling accuracy--is to ensure that the finished proposal reads as though it were written as one document.
Several other satisfied clients include large textbook publishers for whom I do proofreading and copyediting on a project basis as well as individual authors with whom I work to fine tune their work prior to submission to publication.
I would be well-suited to your needs because:
1. I have more than 25 years' experience in preparing material for publication--from transcription and proofing of manuscripts through copy edit and layout.
2. I'm adaptable to your project's needs--keying, proofing, or editing.
3. I won't impose my preferences on your work, but I will work with you until we're both satisfied that it's the best it can be.
4. My rates are flexible to fit your needs.
5. I hold Master Certifications with Brainbench in both English Vocabulary and Written English.
I am meticulous and creative, offering a diverse background in several specialties. My desire is to help your work move toward publication in its best possible form and to be your answer to adding that final polish.
I'm proud to say that I have never missed a deadline.
I'll look forward to working with you.
Contact: Vickie Cowart--A Way With Words at (407) 222-0031 - www.A-Way-With-Words@VixBurg.com