The experience of buying or purchasing your home can be a stressful one. As your agent, I will assist you every step of the way. I am dedicated to keeping your needs in focus.
* Specializing in Shelby County- As a Shelby County resident, I have knowledge of the area, such as parks, shopping, and schools.
* Family Oriented- As a mom, I understand the importance of a safe environment for our children. An environment that will allow them to learn and grow. I also know the time spent with your family is valuable. Buying or selling your home should not take away from that time.
* Communication- I understand your time is valuable. I will provide you with weekly updates. If you are selling, these updates will include feedback from open houses and all showings. If you are buying, the updates will include any new homes on the market that might fit your needs. You will see the new listings daily, giving you a head start.
* Trends-Coming from a computer software background, I understand the importance of researching market trends. This will allow me to competitively price your home, or make a competitive offer.
* Marketing-Enthusiastic marketing approach that will peek interest of buyers. Your home will be marketed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I will also assist you in staging your home so you can get top dollar. We can also customize a plan that fits with your lifestyle.