Babysitting Services Offered by the BEST Sitter in SW Broward County!
Serving Pembroke Pines, Cooper City, Davie, SW Ranches, Sunshine Ranches, Weston & Miramar!
What makes me better than the rest?
* I am CPR Certified, BLS!
* I have Hospital Work Experience & am trained to handle an emergency!
* I have previous work experience as a professional Clown & Costume Character!
* I am a loving Mother with practical experience!
* I am a Christian, God loving woman & I do attend church!
* I Live locally in West Pembroke Pines!
* I speak, read & write full English!
* I was Born & Raised in South Florida & have lived here for 37 years!
* I have a valid Driver's License & a good car!
* I do not have any arrest record!
* I do not have any affiliations with any criminals!
* I am DISEASE FREE, DRUG FREE & Addiction free!
* I am a HUGE Pet lover, big dogs are OK with me!
* You never have to worry about me inviting anyone over to your home!
* I do not steal, I do not yell & I do not hit, EVER!
* I am perfectly fine with my sitting sessions being recorded!
I'm also a proud graduate of "The City of Pembroke Pines CITIZEN'S Police Academy!"
It's a 15 week course that accepts local citizens after they pass an FBI background check & teaches
them about their local police dept. to educate members of the community about how their local police
works. I received a certificate of course completion & a certificate of perfect attendance!
CHILDREN: Let me just say, I am EXCELLENT with children! I started babysitting when I was 12 years
old & I am now 37 & have accumulated YEARS of experience, knowledge & training. I am fully equipped
to handle any emergency & I am CPR certified.
I PRIDE myself on the fact that I NEVER scream nor have I EVER used any physical force or punishment!
I only provide support, love & patience!
I am the "NICE" babysitter & the kids are always happy & excited to see me because we have fun!!!
TEENS: If you young teen is still not ready to be left alone, for fear that an emergency may happen & that
she/he will not be equipped to handle it, then you may be interested in hiring me to simply come to your
home just to be present, in case of an emergency!
Therefore, I offer my sitting services to parents of teens that do not really NEED to be watched, rather
they just need to have an adult present in the home, when you can't be there.
I will ensure your young teen remains safe & follows your house rules! If you say "No Friends" when you
are gone, I ensure that No Friends come over! Got me? Teens really don't like the idea, BUT the parents
I have worked for, LOVE IT! ;-)
For the amount of experience & training I have, my rates are EXTREMELY affordable, so that all parents
can afford the very BEST sitter for their children!
Mon-Thurs $12 per hour for the 1st child, $2 each additional child, per hour.
Fri, Sat & Sun $15 per hour for the 1st child, $3 each additional child, per hour.
Note: Reservations up to 2 weeks in advance, on a 1st come, 1st serve basis.
GOD BLESS YOU & I THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME & CONSIDERATION!