|No violation noted during this evaluation. ||02/01/2016||100|
|No violation noted during this evaluation. ||10/07/2015||100|
- Observed tub of beans stored in cooler at 110F. Ensure all cooked food is cooled properly before placing in cooler. Proper cooling methods include dividing large food quantity into smaller portions, placing portions in container filled with ice bath. Food must be brought to a temperature of 70 degrees F within 2 hours, before storing in cooler. Once it is 70 degrees F, food has 4 hours to reach a temperature of 41 degrees F or below.
- Observed plastic container inside kitchen hand sink. Discontinue to store items in/on hand sink. Hand sink is to be used for hand washing purposes only.
- Observed personal food item next to skillet where food is cooked. Ensure all personal food/drinks are kept in a designated area; separate from food prep/working areas.
|No violation noted during this evaluation. ||03/02/2015||100|
|No violation noted during this evaluation. ||11/14/2014||100|
- Cooler in food prep area is off temperature; 47-50F. Ensure cooler is repaired and maintaining a temperature of 41F and below, at all times.
- Tub of mendudo and tub of beans are not at 41 degrees F or below. Cooler temperature is at 40 degrees F. Ensure all cooked food is cooled properly before placing in cooler. Proper cooling methods include dividing large food quantity into smaller portions, placing portions in container filled with ice bath. Food must be brought to a temperature of 70 degrees F within 2 hours, before storing in cooler. Once it is 70 degrees F, food has 4 hours to reach a temperature of 41 degrees F or below.
- At time of inspection, employee making tortillas had personal drink on shelve above her. Ensure all personal drinks are kept separate from any/all food prep/working areas. Ensure all drinks are kept in a cup with a lid and a straw at all times.
- Bleach water bleach concentration too weak; under 50 ppm. Ensure bleach concentration for sanitizing solution is 50-100 ppm at all times.
- Observed employee rinse towel in handsink next to stove. Ensure only hand washing is done at handsink.
- Refrigerator next to shelving units is off temperature (52 degrees F), food stored in refrigerator was also off temperature (46-54 degrees F). Ensure refrigerating units and prepared, ready to eat food, maintain a temperature of 41 degrees F or below at all times. Provide adequate refrigeration.
- Container holding clean utensils next to front refrigerator is dirty; food residue/debris. Ensure all food contact surfaces area clean to sight and touch.
- Observed containers of prepared food being stored without a protective covering in the refrigerator located in the back room. Ensure food is stored with a protective covering such as plastic wrap, foil, or a plastic lid.
- 229.164 (f) (2) (A) (i) (I) separation of raw/ RTE. Observed a bag of raw beef being stored on shelf above cut up potatoes. Ensure all raw animal products are stored below and away from ready to eat foods, such as produce. Corrected on site
- 229.164 (o) (7) (A) consume by date (prepared). Observed containers of prepared food with a date label consisting of the prep date. Ensure prepared food that is kept for more than 24 hours has a date label consisting of the USE BY DATE. The USE BY DATE should not exceed 7 days from the prep date and the prep date will count as day 1. For example: refried beans made on 1-8-13 will have a date label of 1-14-13.
- Bucket of sanitizing solution (bleach) at the waitress station was tested at 200ppm. Ensure the sanitizing solution (bleach) is between 50-100ppm.
- Observed several containers of prepared food in back fridge that were above 41 degrees F and had been there for over 4 hours. Ensure all potentially hazardous food in cold hold are at 41 degrees F or below.
- 229.164 (e) (1) (D) (ii)Bare hand documentation. Observed employee touching ready to eat food (tortillas) with bare hands. There is not bare hand documentation on site. Inspector gave owner information sheet about bare hand documentation at last routine inspection, but paper work is incomplete. Ensure the bare hand documentation is completed if employees are going to touch ready to eat food (such as tortillas) with bare hands. Employees should use 2 barriers, such as a double hand wash and hand sanitizer, sign an acknowledgment form that they have received training on handwashing procedures, and include corrective actions. Refer to handout regarding bare hand documentation. If bare hand documentation is not going to be completed and kept on site, ensure employees are using gloves or utencils for ready to eat food.
- 229.164 (o) (7) (A) consume by date (prepared). Observed containers of prepared food in back fridge with the prep date as the date label. Ensure prepared food that is kept for more than 24 hours is date labeled with the USE BY date. The USE BY date should not exceed 7 days from the prep date, with the prep date being counted as day 1. For example: rice made on 8-20-12 will have a date label of 8-26-12.
- Fridge in the back room temped at 55 degrees F and is being used to store potentially hazardous food and whole produce. Ensure the fridge is at 41 degrees F or below when storing potentially hazardous food.
- Bucket of sanitizing solution (bleach) tested at a concentration of 200ppm. Ensure sanitizing solution is at a concentration between 50-100ppm. Obtain sanitizing test strips for bleach to ensure proper concentration.
- Observed several plates for customer use with cracks/breaks on edges. Ensure plates and other wares are in good repair.
- 229.164 (e) (1) (D) (ii)Bare hand documentation. Observed tortillas being touched with bare hands when making tacos. No documentation is maintained at the food establishment that food employees contacting ready-to-eat foods with bare hands utilize two or more of the following control measures to provide additional safeguards to hazards associated with bare hand contact using double hand washing. Provide documentation that handling of ready-to-eat foods with bare hands is accomplished using two or more of the following safeguards: double hand washing, nail brushes, a hand sanitizer, incentive programs for sick employees not o work, or control measures approved by the regulatory authority.
- 229.164 (o) (7) (A) consume by date (prepared). Observed containers of prepared food date labeled with the prep date. Ensure the containers of prepared food are date labeled with the "use by" date. The "use by" date should not exceed 7 days from the prep date with the prep date being day 1.
- At time of inspection, cold hold unit in kitchen and fridge in back temped at 50 degrees F. Ensure each unit has a temperature of 41 degrees F or below if using to store potentially hazardous food.
- 229.165 (f) (12) (B)integral thermomter. At time of inspection, cold hold unit in kitchen did not have a thermometer. Thermometer in fridge in back is not accessible. Ensure all fridges/cold hold units storing potentially hazardous food are equipped with a thermometer and the thermometer is accessible.
- 229.163 (f) (1) 20 seconds. Observed employee wash hands for less than 20 seconds. Ensure employees wash hands and exposed area of arms for at least 20 seconds with soap and hot water.
- 229.164 (f) (2) (A) (iv) not covered. Observed containers of prepared food in cooler in back room without covers. Ensure all containers with prepared food are covered when being stored to prevent contamination.
- 229.164 (o) (7) (A) consume by date (prepared). Observed containers of prepared food in cooler in back room without date labels. Ensure prepared food that is kept for more than 24 hours is labeled with a "prepared by" date or "use by" date that does not exceed 7 days.
- 229.166 (i) (5) (A)plumbing repairs by code. Handsink in ladies restroom and at handwash sink in the kitchen did not have hot water readily available. Owner had to turn knob under sink for hot water to come on. Repair handsink in ladies restroom and at handwash sink in kitchen to provide continuous hot water. Also ensure that leak at the handsink in the kitchen is fixed to prevent slippery conditions.
- 229.168 (b) working container not labeled. Bucket of sanitizing solution under prep table in kitchen was not labeled. Ensure working containers of sanitizing solution are labeled with the chemical name.
- 229.163 (h) (4)after eat, drink,etc. Wash the hands whenever one changes from one task to another such as immediately before engaging in food preparation, working with exposed foods, clean equipment and utensils and unwrapped single service and single use articles.
- 229.163 (n)- eat, drink, smoke. Employee found eating or chewing while in the food service line. Employees must not eat, chew, drink from an open cup and use tobacco while in the food service line.
- 229.164 (r) (1) (A) labeled properly. 229.164 (r) (1) (B) (iii) quantity of contents. Label missing quantity of contents.
- 229.164 (o) (7) (A) consume by date (prepared). Refrigerated, ready-to-eat, potentially hazardous food not labeled with the earliest or first prepared ingredient. Date mark refrigerated, ready-to-eat food that is frequently unwrapped or dispensed using an acceptable method.
- 229.167(p)(11)(C)rodents. Evidence of rodents observed. Eliminate the presence of rodents by using any approved means
- 229.168 (c) (1) toxics stored. Storing toxic next to food items. Store toxic items away from food and other items needing protection by spacing or partitioning.
- 229.165 (r) (3) (D)no sanitization.
- Obtain a Food Manager License in 30 days. A licensed CFM is required on site during business hours.
- 229.165 (h) (2)thermometer available. Walk in cooler without a permanently affixed thermometer. Provide thermometer in walk in cooler.
- Ensure to clean and sanitize all food contact surfaces thouroghly.
- INSPECTOR WITNESSED COOK RINSE HANDS WITH WATER AND DRY ON CLOTH TOWEL. DID NOT USE SOAP OR PAPER TOWELS.
- SINGLE USE UTENSILS BEING USED AS DISPENSING TOOLS. STYROFOAM CUPS USED FOR DISTRIBUTING WATER FOF CUSTOMERS.
- DRY GOODS STORAGE BINS NOT LABELED WITH COMMON NAME OF INGREDIENTS
- ALL COOKED/COMMUTED/STORED FOODS MUST BE PROPERLY PROTECTED FROM CONTAMINATION BY PROVIDING COVERS/LIDS FOR WARES USED AS STORAGE IN COOLER.
- ALL COOKED/PREPARED FOOD ITEMS MUST BE LABELED WITH DATE FOOD WAS PREPARED. SEVERAL FOOD ITEMS MISSING DATE LABELS
- MISSING SOAP AND PAPER TOWELS AT HANDSINKS
- A CERTIFIED FOOD MANAGER MUST BE ON SITE DURING ALL HOURS OF OPERATION NO CERTIFIED FOOD MANAGER ON DUTY
- ALL FOOD CONTACT SURFACES OF WARES TO BE MAINTAINED FREE OF CRACKS, BREAKS, CHIPS, SEVERAL PLATES, CUPS, GLASSES, CUPS, WITH CHIPS, BREAKS, MISSING PIECES.
- Provide for use by dates on all cooked PHF foods stored in the reach in coolers.
- Provide for (after hand washing) use of an alcohol based sanitizer,tissue paper or serving utencil for handling of ready to eat foods. Use of nail brush may be substituted in.
- Discontinue using non food grade storage containers, use only scoops in bulk foods.
- Post a heimlich poster.
|No violation noted during this evaluation. ||05/14/2008||100|