|No violation noted during this evaluation. ||02/02/2016||100|
- 229.163 (n) (1) eat.drink.smoke.(n) (2) (A) closed beverage container. Observed employee beverage in an open container store on food prep table. An employee must eat, drink, or use any form of tobacco only in designated areas where the contamination of exposed food; clean equipment, utensils, and linens; unwrapped single-service and single-use articles; or other items needing protection cannot result.
- 229.164 (v) (4) PHF > shelf life. Observed bin of cooked steaks and bin packaged ham slices that were past there assigned "use-by" date. Ensure all PHF is either used or discarded by their expiration date.
- 229.164 (o) (7) (A) consume by date (prepared). Refrigerated, ready-to-eat food not properly marked with a use by date. Refrigerated, ready-to-eat, PHFs held for more then 24 hrs. shall have a consume-by-date. The day of preparation shall be counted as day 1. If held at 41F or less food can be kept for a max of 7 days.
- 229.167 (e) (2) no soap. No soap at the bar hand washing sink. Supply every handwashing sink with soap.
- 229.168 (d) (2) (A) (ii) not according to label. Observed household grade pesticides (Raid) through out establishment. Use pesticides which the manufacturer's label instruction states its use is allowed in a commercial food establishment or use a licensed pest control company.
- 229.165 (q)food contact not sanitized. Observed tong with food debris prensent stored with clean utensils. All utensils must be cleaned and sanitized properly before storing.
- NOTE: (IAW the COSA Municipal code chap. #13) during the establishment’s hours of operation a Certified Food Manager with a valid Health Department Certificate, both must be present. Once a valid Food Managers Certificate is obtained, proceed to 1901 South Alamo (DBSC) Health Dept. desk with the certificate to purchase ($15.45) a Metro Health certificate.
- A direct connection between sewage system and drain originating from equipment which food, portable equipment or utensils are placed has been found and documented. Install an air gap (1- 1.5 inch space between the ice machine drains and the floor drain) of the drain line between the food handling equipment and the sewer line.
- 229.164 (o) (7) (A) consume by date (prepared). Refrigerated, ready-to-eat food not properly marked with a use by date. Refrigerated, ready-to-eat, PHF foods held for more then 24 hrs. Shall have a consume-by-date. The day of preparation shall be counted as day 1. If held at 41F or less food can be kept for a max of 7 days.
- 229.165 (d) (1) (B)free of breaks, cracks. Discard and or replace damaged equipment. -Damaged utensil e.g. broken handle on spatula.
- 229.165 (m) (1) (A)not clean(accumulated rust on racks in refrigeration units) (accumulated rust and mold inside ice machines). Equipment used in storing food not cleaned. Clean/sanitize and assure food contact surfaces are in good repair.NOTE: Contact maintenance regarding replacement of the damaged doors on the ice machines.
- 229.168 (a) toxics not labeled. Toxic material(spray cleaner: located in the bar area) taken from bulk container and placed in an unlabeled spray bottle. Label spray bottles with common name of toxic material.
- 229.168 (c) (2) toxics above items(Spray cleaner stored with serving glasses: located in the bar area). Store toxic items below and away from food areas, remove all poisonous items from food areas
- 229.166 (f) (2) (A)HWS>100F. Hand sink has no hot water. Hot water at hand sink (sinks located in the Female rest room at 75-80 F)is less than 100 degrees. Hand sink must provide hot water of at least 100 degrees through the use of a mixing valve or combination faucet.
- Potentially Hazardous food(approximately 40 lbs of Time-Temperature abused TCS: meats,condiments,cut produce,etc at 50-57 F: located in the Kitchen Ingredient bars.) not at required temperature in cooling unit. Donated food must be maintained at or below 41° at the time of donation. NOTE: All TCS product condemned and voluntarily destroyed IAW city ordinance.
|No violation noted during this evaluation. ||02/01/2012||97|
- 229.166 (c) (3) hot water sufficient. 229.166 (c) (2)under pressure. Hand sink has no hot water. Hot water at hand sink is less than 100 degrees. The handsink at the bar is not providing hot water.
- Hand washing sinks must be accessible for all food service employees in each food preparation area, food dispensing area, ware washing area, and toilet rooms. Food equipment must not be stored in the handsink. Pitchers empty beer of beer was found in the hansink.
- Ensure to clean the storage utensil containers.
- PITCHERS AND GLASSWARE WAS FOUND STORED IN THE HANDSINK. ENSURE NOTHING IS STORED IN THE HANDSINK SO IT IS ACCESSIBLE FOR EMPLOYEES AT ALL TIMES.
- ENSURE TO HAVE A CHOKING POSTER TO POST FOR DISPLAY.
- Hand sink has no hot water. Hot water at hand sink is less than 100 degrees. Hand sink must provide hot water of at least 100 degrees through the use of a mixing valve or combination faucet.
- Ensure to clean the soda dispensing nozzle and holdster.
- Please ensure that employees are not drinking in open glassware (needs lids and straws) or smoking behind the bar.
- Please ensure that all food contact surfaces are properly cleaned and sanitized. Please wash, rinse, and sanitize all soda gun holders and please ensure that the ice machine is cleaned to remove mold growth and grime.
- Please ensure that your most current inspection report is posted.
|No violation noted during this evaluation. ||12/13/2008||100|