- 0160 - Corrected During Inspection Critical A food employee failed to wash his or her hands before engaging in food preparation, after touching bare human body parts, after coughing, sneezing, eating, after handling soiled utensils or after engaging in any activity which may have contaminated his/her hands.
- 0450 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Employees observed handling ready-to-eat (RTE) food with their bare hands.
- 1800 - Corrected During Inspection The top of the dish machine not clean.
|January 15, 2009||Routine||-||-||Details / Comments|
- 0570 - Corrected During Inspection Repeat Wiping cloths improperly stored between use.
- 0830 - Corrected During Inspection Critical The prepared ready-to-eat (RTE) tomatoes in the refrigeration unit is not properly dated for disposition.
- 1770 A - Corrected During Inspection Critical The following equipment food-contact surfaces were observed soiled to sight and touch: ice machine.
|November 14, 2007||Routine||2||1||Details / Comments|
- 0060 - Critical Repeat No Certified Food Manager Present.
- 0450 - Critical Employee observed chopping lettuce without wearing gloves
- 0550 - Repeat Ice scoop is stored in ice machine, with scoop handle in contact with ice.
- 0610 - Onions stored on top of plastic crates, which are not approved by the health department.
- 1620 - 3-Compartment sink is being used for handwashing.
- 1780 - Critical Equipment used to help prepare dough for pizzas has grime and debris.
- 1800 - Hood vents are dirty.
- 2310 - Critical Handsink is blocked and being used for storage.
- 2580 - Condensation build up in freezer.
- 2660 - Corrected During Inspection Uncovered trash can in women's restroom.
- 3045 - No handwashing sign at handsink.
- 3070 - Corrected During Inspection No toilet tissue in women's restroom
- 3220 - Mop stored in mop bucket.
|December 01, 2006||Routine||4||9||Details / Comments|
- 0060 - Critical NO CFM in establishment. Gave resources list to sign up for classes.
- 0550 - In-use utensils improperly stored between use. Ice scoop stored with handles in ice.
- 0570 - Wiping cloths improperly stored between use.
- 0580 - No gloves used during preparation on RTE food.
- 1700 - Critical Chlorine sanitizing solution used was not at an acceptable concentration. Sanitizer is between 10 ppm-50 ppm
- 2790 - The indoor ceiling material located at kitchen prepartion area does not meet the standard of: 1. smooth, durable and easily cleanable 2. nonabsorbent
- 3045 - A sign or poster that notifies food employees to wash their hands is not provided at all lavatories used by food employees
|December 12, 2005||Routine||2||5||Details / Comments|
- 0520 - Ice used as a medium for cooling the exterior surfaces of food is also for drink ice or used as food.
- 1530 - There is no test kit located in the facility for monitoring the concentration of the chemical sanitizing solutions.
- 1770 - Repeat Observed accumulations of grime and debris on the following food contact surfaces:can opener.
- 1800 - Mop sink and coke machine vents dirty.
- 3180 - Repeat Floor by rear door noted in need of cleaning.
- 3260 - Repeat Employees are not using the dressing rooms or lockers provided.
|August 08, 2005||Routine||0||6||Details / Comments|
- 1570 - Cooler gasket is damaged).
- 1770 - Repeat Observed accumulations of grime and debris on the following food contact surfaces: cooler interior.
- 3260 - Employees are not using the dressing rooms or lockers provided.
- 3340 - Critical Containers of cleaner are not properly stored to prevent the contamination of food, equipment, utensils, linens or single service items.
|March 17, 2005||Routine||1||3||Details / Comments|
- 3270 - Methods are not being used to control pests
- 3270 - Premises are not being routinely inspected for evidence of pests
- 0830 - Critical The ready-to-eat (RTE) commercially processed meats for sandwhiches in the refrigeration unit was not properly dated for disposition after opening.
- 3180 - Ceiling tiles in establishment are stained with water, walls are dirty with hood system soot, floor is dirty, noted in need of cleaning.
- 0610 - Food stored on the floor. Or Food stored less than 6" above the floor. Onions
- 1770 - Observed accumulations of grime and debris on the following food contact surfaces: can opener
- 3170 - Wall corners are damaged, is not maintained in good repair
- 2350 - Critical Faucet at hand sink broken
- 0070 - There is no person in charge with food training.
|December 07, 2004||Routine||2||6||Details / Comments|
- 3170 - paint wall replace shelf and repair drawer
- 1770 - The nonfood-contact surfaces of the following equipment were observed soiled with an accumulation of dust, dirt, food residue, and/or other debris:oven
|July 14, 2003||Routine||0||2||Details / Comments|
- 3170 - Damage ceiling tile noted over the dining area.
- 1770 - Micro wave dirty inside.
- 1800 - The outer surfaces of the followin equipment noted dirty. Dish machine,Reach-in unit,pizza oven,and the refrigerator door gasket.
- 0570 - Locker room not provided for employees jacket.
|March 17, 2003||Routine||0||4||Details / Comments|
|3180 - wall in kitchen in need of cleaning.||January 30, 2003||Routine||0||1||Details / Comments|