January 08, 2009 (Routine)
- 0220 - Critical Open personal drink on counter.
Provide cups with lids and straws.
- 0610 - Jugs of syrup found thawing inside mop sink.
Do not use mop sink. Syrup was removed.
- 1060 - Carpet on dollie under small refrigerator-owner said it is not possible to remove. Shelves are unsealed-owner is in process of sealing.
Keep clean. Continue to finish all bare wood.
- 1770 C - Gasket and interior shelves and sides of small reach-in found soiled.
- 2260 - Critical No backflow preventor installed where hose attaches at mop sink.
Install proper device.
October 17, 2008 (Risk Factor Assessment)
Remember all surfaces are to be smooth and easily cleanable. Linen shall not be used to cover food or food equipment. Clean equipment not to be stored on linen. One small refrigerator has been placed on a carpet covered dollie. This is not a cleanable surface. Find an alternative. All bare wood to be sealed for cleanability. All threaded faucets are to have proper backflow preventor. An example was shown to PIC for use at mop sink. Employee health was discussed. Information is posted for employees. Gloves are used when handling cakes.
December 06, 2007 (Routine)
Sanitizer >200 ppm. Only PHF is milk. No violations.
December 08, 2006 (Routine)
All refrigeration <40 degrees (milk 29 degrees & 40 degrees, strawberry sauce 36 degrees, waffle mix 38 degrees). Sanitizer >300 ppm. No violations. No PHF's.
December 09, 2005 (Routine)
Violation: 0610 - Several cases of ice cream on freezer floor. Boxes of cookies, candies, and bottled drinks stored on floor.
Store all food 6" off floor.
June 14, 2005 (Routine)
No violations found at this time.
December 10, 2004 (Routine)
- 0570 - Corrected During Inspection Weak sanitizing solution for wet wiping cloths.
Keep sanitizing solution fresh and at proper strength.
- 3030 - Corrected During Inspection No hand towels at handwashing sink.
Maintain towels at handsink at all times.
Glove use not observed.
June 09, 2004 (Routine)
No observed violations.
December 03, 2003 (Routine)
Violation: 3020 - No towels at handsink.
May 15, 2003 (Routine)
Very clean facility. Good work.
Based on public records. Inadvertent errors are possible.
City-Data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Some parts © 2015 Advameg, Inc.