September 02, 2009 (Risk Factor Assessment)
- 0220 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Repeat Open Pepsi can inside refrigerator up front.
Personal drinks are to have lids and straws. Manager discarded.
- 0820 A 2 - Critical 1. Reconstituted non dairy creamer at 51, 56 degrees inside dispensers. According to recipe card this is to be kept at 41 degrees or below. 2. Liquid eggs on counter at 64 degrees.
1. Manager intends to make in am and discard within 4 hours. Creamer was discarded today. Time control discussed. 2. Manager found a better method to keep on ice. Monitor your change to ensure temperature is below 41 degrees. Batch was discarded.
Remember pancake batter is to cool to 41 degrees within 4 hours. Monitor your procedure. Temperatures in make table have improved since dividers are present. H1N1 discussed.
June 05, 2009 (Risk Factor Assessment)
- 0220 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Personal drink on prep table without straw.
Corrected. Lid and straw required, capped bottles are not allowed.
- 0820 A 2 - Critical Upper make table had elevated temperatures: ham cubes 47 degrees, eggs 47 degrees, melon 43-46 degrees.
Maintain food at 41 degrees. These foods were placed inside pans in upper make that were nested in another pan. Use make table as intended. Unit is working properly but your practice is contributing to increased temperatures of these products.
Note: cooling was discussed. Manager on duty to verify procedures work. Sausage crumbles 104 degrees at 11:25, by 1:00 sausage to be 70 degrees, 75 degrees at 12:25, by 5:00 sausage to be 41 degrees. Meatloaf 65 degrees(out of oven at 7:00) at 11:30, by 1:00 meatloaf to be 41 degrees. Pancake batter (made at 9:00) 50 degrees at 12:00 by 1:00 batter in walk-in to be 41 degrees. Keep wiping cloths in sanitizer. Line cooks were good at changing gloves. Also, ensure handwashing is used too. Worker asked about symptoms he needs to report to manager and he was able to answer appropriately. Stress this knowledge with all workers.
March 31, 2009 (Follow-up)
The following have been corrected: #2350, 1780E, 820A2, 850, 3330, 3340, 810, 480, 1570, 1680, 1770C, 2350ii, 3220. Cooling methods have improved. Today meatloaf had been pulled from alto sham at 6:45 at 140 degrees. At 9:45 product was 64 degrees inside walk-in. Do not tightly cover during the cooling process. Ensure meatloaf cools to 41 degrees by 12:45. Turkey breasts are cut into half. Sausage gravy is placed into shallow pans. All workers to understand the correct procedures for all foods that are cooled on premises. New cabinets have been installed.
March 09, 2009 (Routine)
- 2310 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Blocked handsink.
Handsink to be accessible at all times.
- 1680 - Interior of dishmachine found soiled and nozzles clogged.
- 1780 E - Can opener is soiled.
Clean and sanitize.
- 0820 A 2 - Critical Repeat 1. Corn at 46.5 degrees, blue cheese at 45 degrees. 2. Whole grain batter at 49 degrees, regular batter at 45 degrees.
1. Maintain at 41 degrees or below (t-bar is missing from make table so pans are within other pans causing temperatures to rise). Repair unit. 2. Maintain at 41 degrees or below. PIC removed stands from inside holding container. PIC agreed to place this on line check to monitor.
- 0850 - Critical Baked potatoes have a one hour shelf life but time was not tracked today.
PIC discarded potatoes since they were found out of temperature.
- 3330 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Unlabeled spray chemical bottle.
- 3340 - Corrected During Inspection Critical "Easy off" stored on top of ice machine.
- 0810 - Methods for cooling foods must improve.
Procedures for cooling meatloaf, turkey breasts, crepes, sausage gravy must be monitored and verified by management. Add parameters to operating procedures set forth by Bob Evans. Cool foods to 41 degrees prior to portioning. Do not place lids tightly onto containers. Utilize freezer to decrease cooling time. Before next inspection I would like to see verification of cooling practices for your menu items.
- 0480 - Unlabeled sugar, grits, seasoning.
Identify all items taken out of original containers that are hard to identify.
- 1570 - Cabinets up front (both sides) are in poor repair-laminate is peeling. Vent cover missing in dish area.
Cabinets are to be cleanable. PIC stated cabinets are to be replaced later this month. Provide screen.
- 1770 C - The following found soiled: area under soda line, interior of warmer drawer, pipes to dishmachine.
- 2350 ii - Leak under dish area.
- 3220 - Mops not hung up to air dry.
Air dry mops.
Permit expires 4/30/09. Call for reinspection. Very clean dumpster area. Very clean grills and hood filters. Note: to 55+ older menu page add consumer advisory and reminder. Protect coffee filters. Ensure creamers are not reserved.
September 03, 2008 (Follow-up)
Violation: 0820 A 2 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Repeat Found foods at >41 degrees (eg, liquid eggs on cook line, out on ice).
Maintain cold foods at 41 degrees or below at all times.
Dishmachine final rinse is satisfactory (by thermolabel). Backflow concern corrected. No bare hand contact with RTE foods observed. We also discussed jewelry.
August 25, 2008 (Risk Factor Assessment)
- 0220 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Repeat Observed several open drinks (soda, milk) in prep area.
Use only cup with lid and straw.
- 0160 - Critical Observed several failures to wash hands when needed.
Wash hands after handling raw foods, food on floor, etc.
- 0450 - Critical Observed multiple bare hand contact with ready to eat foods.
Use gloves, tongs, paper to prevent bare hand contact with ready to eat foods.
- 0470 A 4 - Observed multiple uncovered food containers (win freezer).
Cover foods in storage.
- 1680 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Found dishmachine operating with no sanitizing rinse (booster heater not turned on).
Keep booster heater on whenever using dishmachine (sanitizer at 180, ok by thermomlabel).
- 0820 A 2 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Found foods at >41 degrees (eg, liquid eggs, sausage links).
Maintain cold foods at 41 degrees or below at all times.
Generally good date label practices. We also discussed: consumer advisory, wiping cloths-sanitizer, probe thermometers, jewelry, backflow and labeling.
March 19, 2008 (Follow-up)
- 0570 - Repeat 3/19/08-wet wiping cloths on prep table.
3/19/08-store in sanitizer.
- 0570 - Repeat Found wet wiping cloths on prep counters.
Stored in sanitizer.
- 3170 - Repeat 3/19/08-Restroom sink cracked, wall loose behind ice machine.
3/19/08-will be corrected during remodel.
- 3170 - Repeat Wall behind ice machine loose. Cracks in women's restroom sinks.
Repair both during remodel.
February 26, 2008 (Routine)
- 0220 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Employee drinks in prep area did not have straws.
- 0550 - Ice cream and dessert utensils were stored in standing water.
Use dipper well with water running.
- 0570 - Corrected During Inspection Found wet wiping cloths on prep counters.
Stored in sanitizer.
- 2720 - Dumpster doors open.
- 2740 - Grease spilled around dumpster.
- 2890 - Lights not shielded under grill hood.
- 3170 - Wall behind ice machine loose. Cracks in women's restroom sinks.
Repair both during remodel.
- 3180 - Floor under grill line dirty.
- 3340 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Oven cleaner stored on ice machine and spray bottles hanging over clean utensils.
Corrected by removing.
December 20, 2007 (Critical Procedures)
Good glove use and handwashing observed.
September 24, 2007 (Critical Procedures)
Violation: 0160 - Critical Dishwasher handling dirty dishes and sweeping then handling clean dishes without changing gloves or washing hands.
Correct by training employee to handle clean food contact surfaces with only clean gloves or hands.
Otherwise, in good shape. Good date marking.
June 25, 2007 (Critical Procedures)
Violation: 0820 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Observed the grill cold box to be above 41 degrees (shell eggs 62 degrees, scramble batter 50 degrees, ham 48 degrees).
Corrected on site by covering open gaps and closing drawers completely. Continue to monitor thermometer to ensure temperature stays below 40 degrees.
Otherwise, looks good. Good glove use and handwashing. Excellent date marking.
March 16, 2007 (Routine)
- 1510 - Corrected During Inspection Observed unshielded light bulb over the fryers.
Corrected on site by covering.
- 1960 - Missing thermometer in reach-in on line.
Correct by providing.
- 2890 - Observed dishwasher stacking wet dishes.
Correct by allowing dishes to air dry before stacking.
Otherwise, nice job. Good glove use and good temperatures.
December 18, 2006 (Critical Procedures)
Violation: 0160 - Critical Observed dishwasher handling dirty dishes then putting away clean dishes without washing hands or wearing gloves.
Correct by training to wear gloves or wash hands between handling clean and dirty dishes.
Using utensils and gloves to handle foods.
September 19, 2006 (Critical Procedures)
Good glove use and using utensils to handle foods.
June 07, 2006 (Critical Procedures)
Good glove use and hair restraints.
May 18, 2006 (Complaint)
Inspection of complaint alleging that on 5/13/06 customer observed cook working with raw meats then handling RTE foods without washing hands or using gloves. Upon inspection observed both cook and servers from distance. Cook wore gloves the whole time changing them when needed and using tongs and spatulas for handling foods. Servers used tongs and scoops for handling foods and wore gloves. No bare hand contact observed. No violations.
March 08, 2006 (Routine)
- 1320 - Some refrig units missing thermometers; egg cooler on cook line, salad prep box, left cooks reach in.
- 2720 - Dumpster side doors open.
Good glove use. Facility continously practices no bare hand contact with RTE foods. All temps well within range. Storage is well done.
December 15, 2005 (Critical Procedures)
Violation: 0470 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Raw chicken stored above raw pork.
Corrected by putting chicken on bottom shelf.
Gloves being worn properly.
September 13, 2005 (Critical Procedures)
Violation: 0450 - Critical Bare hand contact observed-cheese sprinkled on top of omelet after on plate (cheese not heated or cooked); and toast.
No bare hand contact with RTE food.
June 20, 2005 (Critical Procedures)
Violation: 0340 - Corrected During Inspection Critical French toast mix at 57 degrees, whole egg at 81 degrees.
Gloves being worn.
March 10, 2005 (Routine)
- 0820 - Corrected During Inspection Critical French toast mix at 55 degrees.
Must be kept at 41 degrees or less. Discarded.
- 2350 ii - Dishmachine leaking.
- 3170 - Veneer and particle board coming apart in cabinet under milk dispenser.
December 27, 2004 (Critical Procedures)
- 0340 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Pasteurized egg at 61 degrees.
- 0220 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Open drink on cook line.
Gloves used for RTE foods.
September 10, 2004 (Critical Procedures)
Violation: 0340 - Critical Repeat Refrig in middle of grill line is 51 degrees, salad refrig in kitchen is 50 degrees, dessert display 45 degrees.
Repair refrig to maintain temp of 41 degrees or less.
June 15, 2004 (Critical Procedures)
- 0340 - Critical 2 refrig units are >41 degrees. Prep refrig on middle of line is 55 degrees-shell eggs and french toast mix are 70 degrees. Salad prep refrig in kitchen is 55 degrees.
Check temps twice a day and keep record of temps.
- 3340 - Critical Spray bottle of cleaner next to bowls. Spray bottle of wood cleaner on clean dish rack. Dip it over clean dishes.
Store chemicals separate from food.
March 18, 2004 (Routine)
- 0550 - Food prep utensils stored in sanitizer solution in prep area.
Corrected during inspection-utensils will be washed in dishwasher after task & stored clean and dry.
- 0570 - Wet cloth on prep surface.
Store wet cloths in sanitizer between uses. Corrected.
- 1050 - Some soda residue under soda set up.
- 1660 - Dishwasher wash temp is 140 degrees.
Increase temp to 150 degrees or more.
- 1750 - Repeat Milk dispenser nozzle is approx. 4 inches long.
Cut nozzle at 45 degree angle no longer than 1 inch protruding from refrigerated compartment.
September 22, 2003 (Complaint)
Power back on at 2:00 p.m. on 9/20/03-reopened at 6:00 p.m. Meat moved to store that had power. Prepared foods were discarded. New food prepped today.
June 24, 2003 (Critical Procedures)
Violation: 0340 - Critical Chef's reach-in unit is 50 degrees F.
Phf's moved to walk-in.
March 25, 2003 (Routine)
- 0450 - Critical Employee used bare hands on bun
Must not touch ready to eat food with bare hands.Corrected-Employee put on gloves.
- 0820 - Critical Pasteurized eggs were in container on top of ice and were 68 degrees F.
Keep the container in the refrigerator in between uses.Corrected- Disposed of eggs.
- 0220 - Critical Open drink cup was at work station by grill.
Use a covered cup with a straw. Corrected- Employee disposed of cup.
- 0550 - Ice scoop handle was in contact with ice/handle for the butter brush is down in the butter.
Store utensils so handle is up out of the food.
- 0610 - Open bag of spaghetti/crumb crust in storage room. Bag of onions on floor of walk-in.
Store foods on shelves/keep food covered on storage.
- 1150 - Gasket for lowboy/prep unit is not clean.
Clean the gasket.
- 1570 - Gasket on chef's unit is split.
Replace the split gasket.
- 1750 - Milk nozzle is 4" long.
Cut milk nozzle 1/2"-3/4".
- 1930 - Dirty cloth was in lid used on grill.
Store dirty linens in approved container-they cannot contaminate equipment.
Based on public records. Inadvertent errors are possible.
City-Data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Some parts © 2014 Advameg, Inc.