- 0550 - Observed dispensing utensils for the cole slaw improperly stored between uses.
- 0610 - Repeat Food stored on the floor or food stored less than 6" above the floor in the walk-in freezer and walk-in cooler.
- 0820 A 2 - Critical Cole slaw, gravy, cut tomatoes, butter, and bacon cold holding at improper temperatures.
- 0830 - Critical Repeat The prepared ready-to-eat (RTE) cut tomatoes, cut onion, gravy, and cole slaw in the walk-in refrigeration unit is not properly dated for disposition.
- 0960 2 - The food contact surface of the scoop for the cole slaw is not durable, nonabsorbent, easily cleanable, resistant to pitting.
- 1210 - Grease from the exhaust hood system at the cook line was observed dripping onto food contact surfaces below.
- 3180 - Repeat Hood Vent Filters, walls behind the cook line, and floors around the kitchen (particularly underneath equipment and at wall/floor junction) are all noted in need of cleaning.
- 3220 - Mops not hung up to air dry.
|May 04, 2009||Routine||2||6||Details / Comments|
|No violation noted during this evaluation. ||May 15, 2008||Follow-up||-||-||Details / Comments|
- 0060 - Critical The person in charge failed to explain the significance of the relationship between the holding time and temperature of potentially hazardous food and foodborne illness.
- 0570 - Repeat Wiping cloths improperly stored between use.
- 0610 - Food stored on the floor or food stored less than 6" above the floor. Observed boxes of food and oil stored on the floor.
- 0800 - Critical Repeat Cooked chili and cooked sausage gravy noted not being adequately cooled to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria. Large metal stock pots of both chili and gravy were observed inside the walk-in cooler and 86 degrees more than 2 hours after being placed in there.
- 0830 - Critical The prepared ready-to-eat (RTE) cole slaw and other foods in the refrigeration unit is not properly dated for disposition.
- 1060 - The nonfood contact surface underneath the fryers is not corrosion resistant, nonabsorbent, and/or smooth. Observed cardboard soaked with grease under the deep fryers.
- 1570 - Repeat Deep fryers were observed in a state of disrepair and leaking excess fryer grease on the floor.
- 1570 - Repeat The can opener blade is rusted and dull. Observed excess metal shavings on can opener blade and around can opener mount.
- 1770 B - Observed accumulations of encrusted grease deposits or other soil on the following food contact surfaces: Inside of sandwich prep. cooler and inside of Henny Penny cooker.
- 1770 C - Observed accumulations of dust, dirt, food residue or other debris on the following nonfood-food contact surfaces: Outside of Blodgett cooking unit, outside of Henny Penny cooking unit.
- 3030 - No disposable towels were provided at the hand washing lavatory beside the 3 vat sink.
- 3170 - Tile flooring underneath griddle is not maintained in good repair.
- 3180 - Floors underneath the fryer units and underneath the Refrigeration and Freezer units in the kitchen were observed with an accumulation of grease, food particles,and food residues and are in need of cleaning. Walls behind the equipment is also saturated with grease and is in need of cleaning.
|April 28, 2008||Routine||-||-||Details / Comments|
- 0380 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Dented can of ham observed not seperated from food to be processed and served.
- 0550 - Corrected During Inspection Ice Scoop stored on top of soiled ice machine.
- 0570 - Corrected During Inspection Wiping cloths improperly stored between use.
- 0800 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Chili noted not being adequately cooled to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria.
- 0820 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Coleslaw, tomatoes, cold holding at improper temperatures.
- 0960 2 - Corrected During Inspection The food contact surface of several bowels in the utentsil storage is not durable, nonabsorbent, easily cleanable, resistant to pitting.
- 1320 - There was no temperature measuring device located in the walk-in cooler.
- 1570 - Unused or non-functioning pepsi drink machine observed. Refrigerator between the grill not being used for storage of potentially hazardous food was observed holding 48F.
- 1780 - Corrected During Inspection Critical The temperature measuring device probe was not observed cleaned before use and/or storage. Cleaned bowel in storage was observed to have accumulations of food debris.
- 2000 - Single service take out boxes, cups, bowels observed unprotected from contamination over the preparation table.
- 2810 - Cardboard has been placed on the floor under the grill and deep fryer and is observed soiled with food and grease.
- 3500 1 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Containers of cleaner, oil, fertilizer, are not separated by spacing or partitioning
|April 16, 2007||Routine||5||7||Details / Comments|
- 0610 - Food stored in a location where it is subject to splash, dust or other contamination.
- 0610 - Food stored on the floor or food stored less than 6" above the floor.
- 1570 - Food Prep Table was observed in a state of disrepair and damaged.
- 1570 - Mechanically vented hood filters not in good repair or have gaps in between filters.
- 3180 - Floors in the walk-in cooler and underneath fryer equipment noted in need of cleaning.
- 3200 - Vent filters in the hood system are not being maintained in a clean condition.
|March 02, 2006||Routine||0||4||Details / Comments|
- 1720 - The facility had no chlorine test strips.
- 1770 A - Critical The stove hoods were in need of cleaning.
- 0830 - Critical Repeat The was ham, bacon and etc. that was not date labeled.
- 1880 - Critical The facility had no sanitizer solution.
- 1190 - The walk-in cooler's thermometer was not working.
|October 07, 2004||Critical Procedures||3||2||Details / Comments|
|2120 - Critical The handsink and 3 tier sink have no hot water.||October 06, 2004||Routine||1||0||Details / Comments|
- 0820 - Critical Ham on hot holding at 129 degrees F
- 1770 - pans stored next to office were encrusted with food debris
- 0610 - potatoes in dry storage were on floor
- 2310 B - hand sink was being used to store soiled utensils
- 1530 - no sanitizer testing device available
- 0810 - Chili being cooled at room temperature
- 0830 - Critical vegetable soup, chicken, coleslaw, not labelled and date marked in cooler
|April 18, 2003||Routine||2||5||Details / Comments|