September 10, 2009 (Follow-up)
Follow up to ensure pizza make table is holding at 41 degrees or below. Refrigerator not operating (lower unit only). 47 degrees turkey, 47 tomatoes. Remove potentially hazardous foods from lower unit-turkey, tomatoes, sausage, cheese. Plumbing has not been repaired. Call for reinspection.
September 03, 2009 (Routine)
- 0820 A 2 - Critical Lower make table unit had elevated temperatures: chicken 47 degrees, turkey 50 degrees, mayo degrees 53 degrees.
PIC noticed unit was set at "1"and reset thermostat. He will check temperatures before leaving tonight to ensure unit has decreased in temperature. Food was removed.
- 3330 - Critical Spray bottle of chemical had no label.
- 2000 C - Corrected During Inspection Pizza boxes on floor.
Protect, elevate 6".
- 0580 - Observed gloves being washed instead of removing between tasks.
Workers were instructed about proper procedure.
- 1530 - No chlorine test strips for sanitizer used for soft serve machine.
Provide a kit.
- 2350 ii - Leak under handsink.
- 3180 - Fan grill in walk-in is a little dusty.
Upright freezer to be removed-a new one has been ordered. Remember to keep you log on pizzas/chicken rolls. However, temperatures were good today. H1N1 discussed. Permit expires 10/31/09. I will follow up within 10 days for above items.
March 09, 2009 (Risk Factor Assessment)
Violation: 0850 - Critical Prepped pizzas are placed on cart at room temperature. According to worker, pizzas do not stay very long but there is no control.
Management to gain control of the amount of time food is out of temperature just as you do for cooked items.
Good handwashing. Gloves in use. The one worker not wearing gloves was observed not touching the food. She was careful today. I observed good use of thermometer. Note: bottles of water must be in self draining container not inside coolers floating in ice water.
October 16, 2008 (Follow-up)
A new tip sensitive thermometer has been put into use. Single service being displayed properly. PIC has recently attended ServSafe. New floor drain has been ordered. Pizzas are being logged by hour.
September 08, 2008 (Routine)
- 3045 - No "employees must wash hands" in restrooms.
Provide proper signs.
- 1780 E - Chutes to ice machine dispenser have mildew.
Clean and sanitize.
- 0820 A 1 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Specialty pizza at 129.5 degrees.
Maintain at 135 degrees or above. You may consider a time control system-have a written policy. Pizza was discarded.
- 3340 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Plumbers cement placed on food shelf.
- 0480 - Unlabeled oil, cinnamon/sugar.
- 1570 - Broken lexan.
- 3180 - Floor drain for steamer is broken. Floor drain is dirty. Fan grill in walk-in is dirty.
Replace. Clean. Clean.
Keep boxes of single service 6" off floor. Single service cups to be kept in sleeves on a cleanable surface (not foil on counter). Recommend a tip sensation thermometer for monitoring all foods. Permit expires 10/31/08. Correct above. Call for reinspection.
August 27, 2007 (Routine)
- 1320 - Thermometers in pizza prep refrigerator are not accurate.
Replace thermometers with accurate thermometers.
- 2020 - Single service utensils expose food contact surface to possible customer contact/contamination.
Correct by presenting utensils handle up for customer self service.
- 3070 - Ceiling tile not in place near hood.
Replace ceiling tile.
- 3330 - Critical Spray bottle of chemical not labeled.
Correct by labeling bottle to identify contents.
- 3340 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Spray bottle of cleaner over pizza pans.
Cleaner was moved.
March 01, 2007 (Critical Procedures)
No observed violations. Gloves worn.
August 11, 2006 (Routine)
No observed violations. Gloves worn.
February 01, 2006 (Routine)
Gloves worn. No violations observed.
August 03, 2005 (Routine)
Violation: 3030 - No towels at handsink storage cabinet.
April 01, 2005 (Routine)
No observable violations. Gloves worn.
September 29, 2004 (Routine)
- 1320 - Thermometer not visible in small freezer.
- 0480 - Repeat Cooking oil container not labeled.
April 02, 2004 (Critical Procedures)
Violation: 0820 - Critical Pizza on display at 125 degrees-no time/temp policy or log was present.
Discard. Maintain at 140 degrees or provide approved "time as a control" policy with controls. Corrected.
October 03, 2003 (Routine)
- 0480 - Containers of cooking oil not labeled.
- 1800 - Speed rack (tray rack) not clean.
Based on public records. Inadvertent errors are possible.
City-Data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Some parts © 2014 Advameg, Inc.