June 03, 2009 (Routine)
Violation: 1570 - Found door gaskets damaged on make table.
All store equipment is to be in good condition and cleanable.
Gloves n/a. 3 compartment sink-quat.
April 21, 2009 (Risk Factor Assessment)
Gloves n/a. 3 compartment sink-quat-200 ppm/strips.
November 20, 2008 (Risk Factor Assessment)
3 compartment sink-quat sanitizer/strips.
May 13, 2008 (Routine)
Violation: 2890 - Found fluorescent lens over oven was not in place.
Please replace lens to protect from food contamination.
Gloves n/a.3 compartment sink-quat sanitizer.
November 13, 2007 (Critical Procedures)
Violation: 3340 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Found several spray bottles not in proper storage location.
Please store all chemicals away from food product and in designated chemical storage location.
June 05, 2007 (Follow-up)
This is a reinspection. The following have been corrected: Shields have been provided for the fluorescent light tubes above the 3 compartment sink; the hole in the wall adjacent to the prep handsink has been repaired; the female/male restroom ceiling tiles have been replaced.
June 05, 2007 (Complaint)
This visit is due to an alleged complaint in reference to the establishment's front door being propped open and a male employee transporting dough from the rear on exposed arm. I conferred with the manager who stated that the door was open when the repairman was servicing the air conditioning unit. I advised that carrying dough should not be done so on arms (hair?) . Stated that Domino's prohibits this type of action. I advised to keep the doors closed.
May 17, 2007 (Routine)
- 2000 - Observed pizza boxes on the rear flooring next to storage cabinet.
Store boxes at least 6" off of flooring.
- 2890 - Observed exposed fluorescent light tubes above the 3 compartment sink.
Shield the light tubes.
- 3030 - Corrected During Inspection Observed a lack of paper towels in the female restroom.
Provide paper towels in the restroom.
- 3170 - Observed damaged ceiling tiles (restrooms).
Replace the tiles.
- 3170 - Observed a hole in the wall adjacent to the prep areas handsink.
Repair the hole.
June 22, 2006 (Follow-up)
This is a reinspectin for the shielding of exposed fluorescent light tubes in the food prep area's ceiling. This violation has been abated.
June 02, 2006 (Follow-up)
This is a reinspection for the shielding of flourescent light tubes in the food prep area. Per manager, the piece has been ordered and should be in by Friday, 6-9-06.
May 25, 2006 (Routine)
- 1190 - Lack of thermometer in prep area reach in.
Supply a thermometer.
- 1800 - Dirty hood vents above pizza oven.
Clean the vents.
- 2890 - Missing light tube shield in prep area.
Replace the shield-48 hours.
- 3030 - Lack of paper towels at rear handsink.
Supply paper towels at each handsink.
- 3080 - Two inoperable light tubes in prep areas ceiling/female restroom.
Replace light tubes/bulbs.
- 3330 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Blue liquid in spray bottle on table with no identification label.
Label all toxic items.
March 07, 2006 (Routine)
- 1320 - No thermometer in prep table unit.
- 3170 - Sink pulling away from wall.
- 3170 - Holes in wall.
- 3170 - Holes in floor; damaged tiles.
No bare hand contact with RTE foods observed.
May 06, 2005 (Routine)
- 1190 - Repeat Lack of thermometer in make table; lack of working thermometer in walk in unit.
Supply operable thermometers in all refrig units.
- 2000 - "Clamshell" boxes on rear storage room floor. Toilet paper on rear storage room floor.
All single serve items must be stored at least 6" off floor.
- 3340 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Spray bottle of sanitizer hanging above pizza prep table.
Store toxic items separate from foods/food equipment. Removed.
November 01, 2004 (Routine)
- 3330 - Critical Spray bottle of purple liquid on rear shelf with no ID label.
Supply ID label on all toxic items.
- 3180 - Dirty oven hodd vents.
- 1190 - Lack of thermometer in walk in unit, external unit is inoperable.
- 2660 - Lack of covered trash can in female restroom.
June 14, 2004 (Follow-up)
All violations corrected.
May 04, 2004 (Routine)
- 0820 - Critical All meat toppings for pizza found at 51 degrees.
Product discarded. Refrig was reset and started cooling.
- 1730 - Thermometer in pizza unit not accurate.
Provide accurate thermometer.
- 1800 - Legs and bottom shelf on 2 tables encrusted with grease.
- 1800 - Wire shelves in walk in cooler not clean.
November 18, 2003 (Critical Procedures)
Violation: 1890 - Critical No sanitizer available. 3 compartment sink filthy.
Provide sanitizer. Clean sink.
May 19, 2003 (Routine)
- 1880 - Non-food contact surfaces-Gaskets, keyboards, shelves in the walk-in cooler and the underside of the shelves where the pizza are boxed werte not clean.
Clean these areas.
- 3180 - The floor around the dough stretching area and under the shelves in the walk-in cooler were not clean.
Clean the floor and shelves.
Based on public records. Inadvertent errors are possible.
City-Data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Some parts © 2014 Advameg, Inc.