- 0820 A 2 - Critical Steak and macaroni and cheese held at room temperature in the kitchen tested at 61 degree F and 58 degree F; cold holding at improper temperatures.
- 2190 - The handwashing sink at ladies restroom is equipped with separate cold and water faucets rather than a mixing valve or combination faucet.
|August 07, 2009||Routine||1||1||Details / Comments|
- 0820 A 1 - Critical Beans, gravy and mashed potatoes on the cookline table tested at 120F, 89F, and 103F; hot holding at improper temperatures.
- 0820 A 2 - Critical Repeat Cut tomatoes in the kitchen sandwich unit tested at 51F; cold holding at improper temperatures.
- 1570 - The door gasket to the storage area reach-in cooler is in poor repair.
- 1770 C - Observed accumulations of dust, dirt, food residue or other debris on the following nonfood-food contact surfaces: storage area refrigeration.
|March 10, 2009||Routine||2||2||Details / Comments|
- 0800 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Observed potato soup, cooked corn and hamburger steak being held on a table on the cookline tested at 119 degree F, 127 degree F, and 113 degree F; potentially hazardous foods noted not being adequately cooled to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria.
- 0820 A 2 - Critical Observed cut tomatoes and chicken salad in the cookline sandwich cooler tested at 56 degree F and 64 degree F; cold holding at improper temperatures.
- 2000 - Observed pans stored in the mop sink basin.
- 2660 - There is no covered refuse container for the disposal of feminine napkins in the ladies room stall.
|September 05, 2008||Routine||2||2||Details / Comments|
- 0470 - Critical Shell eggs stored over ground beef in the reach in refrigerator
- 0570 - Wiping cloths not stored in sanitizer bucket between use
|June 03, 2008||Routine||1||1||Details / Comments|
- 0570 - Repeat Wiping cloths improperly stored between use.
- 0820 - Critical refrigerator cold holding at improper temperatures.
- 1320 - There was no temperature measuring device located in the refrigerator (not working).
|August 29, 2007||Routine||1||2||Details / Comments|
- 0220 - Critical Repeat In use open drinking containers stored in a manner that may contaminate food, food contact surfaces or utensils.
- 0540 - Critical Food in contact with soiled equipment or utensils. splatter inside micowave.
- 1510 - The person in charge could not provide a food temperature measuring device.
- 2190 - no hot water in mens rest room.cold water pressure inadaquate,.
|April 19, 2007||Routine||2||2||Details / Comments|
- 0220 - Critical In use open drinking containers stored in a manner that may contaminate food, food contact surfaces or utensils.
- 0570 - Repeat Wiping cloths improperly used.
- 1880 - Critical The food-contact surfaces of the following equipment were not observed sanitized: ice scoop.
- 2000 - knife were found stored between wall and conduit..
- 2930 - Outer opening of the food establishment is not protected against entry of insects and rodents.
|August 22, 2006||Routine||2||3||Details / Comments|
|No violation noted during this evaluation. ||April 07, 2006||Follow-up||0||0||-|
- 0570 - Corrected During Inspection Repeat Wiping cloths improperly stored between use.
- 1570 - The door gasket of the sandwich style reach-in is damaged.
- 1600 - The compartment(s) or drainboards of the 3 compartment sink are heavily soiled.
- 2120 - Critical Insufficient hot water supply to facility to accommodate usage.
- 2190 - Water from the handwashing sink was measured at a temperature less than 110F.
|March 27, 2006||Routine||1||4||Details / Comments|
|0570 - Wiping cloths improperly stored between use.||August 18, 2005||Routine||0||1||Details / Comments|
|3030 - No disposable towels were provided at the hand washing lavatory in the kitchen.||April 19, 2005||Routine||0||1||Details / Comments|
- 2810 - Wall or wall covering over range is not smooth and easily cleanable.
- 2890 - Light bulb in kitchen,missing end caps, not shielded, coated, or otherwise shatter-resistent.
|December 08, 2004||Routine||0||2||Details / Comments|
- 0820 - Critical prep. cooler cold holding at improper temperatures.
- 1320 - Repeat There was no temperature measuring device located in the coolers.
|July 07, 2004||Routine||1||1||Details / Comments|
- 1770 - The nonfood-contact surfaces of the following equipment were observed soiled with an accumulation of dust, dirt, food residue, and/or other debris: prep. cooler shelves.
- 1320 - Repeat There was no temperature measuring device located in the two refrigerators in the store room.
- 1570 - icemaker was observed in a state of disrepair and damaged.
- 0260 - Critical The dented can is unsound or adulterated.
|February 10, 2004||Routine||1||3||Details / Comments|
- 2530 - Install grease trap to prevent grease from mop sink, 3 compartment sink and prep sink. Once installed clean as necessary to keep grease from going into sanitary sewer.
- 2250 - There is no utility sink or curbed cleaning facility designed for the cleaning of mops or similar wet floor cleaning tools and for the disposal of mop water and similar liquid wastes.
|May 13, 2003||Other||0||2||Details / Comments|
- 1060 - The nonfood contact surface of the foil shelf covering is not an approved surface.
- 1320 - There was no temperature measuring device located in the refrigerator in the storeroom.
- 0240 - Employees observed working in the food service area without proper hair restraints.
|January 28, 2003||Routine||0||3||Details / Comments|