- 1320 - Corrected During Inspection There was no temperature measuring device located in the display case and in the small RIC under display case
- 3045 - Corrected During Inspection A sign or poster that notifies food employees to wash their hands is not provided at all lavatories used by food employees Missing from women's restroom & front line handsink.
- 3140 - Coats, bags and purses laying on shelf with equipment.
- 3170 - Ceiling tiles are not place in the ceiling where additional soda or drink lines were run.
|April 10, 2009||Routine||0||4||Details / Comments|
- 1700 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Chlorine sanitizing solution used was not at an acceptable concentration. ()ppm observed)
- 1770 A - Critical Repeat The interior of the dishwasher has a pink film that would not come off. I am not sure if this is a stain or yeasts.
- 3270 - Effective methods are not being used to control pests. I observed 3 flies in the facility. They maybe coming in through the drive through window.
|October 15, 2008||Critical Procedures||2||1||Details / Comments|
- 1570 - Damaged items: cracked inset pan, melted spatula
- 1770 A - Corrected During Inspection Critical Repeat The following equipment food-contact surfaces were observed soiled to sight and touch: yeasts on the interior of the ice machine, lemon wedge cutter with food debris on it
- 1960 - Pans that fit into the hot holding cabinets were found after cleaning and chemical sanitization.
- 3180 - Floor wall juncture (especially behind the ice machine and fryer lines) requires a detailed cleaning.
|April 04, 2008||Routine||1||3||Details / Comments|
- 0190 - Food employee with artificial nails or fingernail decorations other than nail polish observed handling exposed food.
- 0470 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Raw animal food, shell eggs, stored on top of yogurt conducted in a manner that may cause cross contamination of to ready-to-eat food (RTE).
- 0550 - Corrected During Inspection Repeat In-use utensils improperly stored between use. Ice scoop stored on top of ice machine.
- 1770 A - Critical The following equipment food-contact surfaces were observed soiled to sight and touch: ice tea bucket tops, interior of the ice machine has yeasts present
- 2350 ii - Plumbing connections are leaking at the three compartment sink.
- 2930 - Outer opening of the food establishment is not protected against entry of insects and rodents. Light visible under the door threshold area.
|May 22, 2007||Routine||2||4||Details / Comments|
- 0140 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Improper handwashing procedures observed. Observed three employees not lathering for at least 20 seconds.
- 0220 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Open drinking containers stored on work table in a manner that may contaminate food, food contact surfaces or utensils.
- 0550 - Corrected During Inspection In-use utensils improperly stored between use. Handle of ice scoop stored in contact with ice in ice machine.
- 0570 - Corrected During Inspection Wiping cloths improperly stored between use on work surfaces.
- 1770 A - Corrected During Inspection Critical Repeat The following equipment food-contact surfaces were observed soiled to sight and touch: soda fountain nozzles at drive thru and in self-serve area.
- 1800 - The nonfood contact surface of the cabinet under the condiment station has accumulations of grime and debris.
- 2260 - Critical Observed the pre-wash spray hose extend below the flood rim level of the sink basin at the 3-vat sink.
- 2720 - Corrected During Inspection Dumpster container was open.
- 3270 - Observed several flies.
|July 20, 2006||Routine||4||5||Details / Comments|
- 0160 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Repeat A food employee failed to wash her hands before engaging in food preparation, after using wet wiping cloth to clean the prep station.
- 0850 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Chopped lettuce, leaf lettuce, and tomatoes for which time rather than temperature is being used as a control was not labeled or otherwise marked with a 4 hour cook, serve or discard by time.
- 1700 - Critical There was no chlorine sanitizing solution available for use in the dish washing machine.
- 1770 A - Critical Repeat The following equipment food-contact surfaces were observed soiled to sight and touch: nozzles at soda machine in drive thru.
- 3340 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Containers of cleaners were stored on top of soda bags.
- 3380 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Chloring sanitizing agent in wiping cloth buckets exceeded 200 ppm.
|January 24, 2006||Critical Procedures||6||0||Details / Comments|
- 0470 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Uncovered food in the walk in freezer (pies).
- 0820 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Repeat 1/2 & 1/2 ST - 56, 1/2 & 1/2 IT - 49.2 in drive thru cold holding at improper temperatures.
- 1570 - The door gasket of the walk in cooler is damaged.
- 2200 - Critical An air gap between the water supply outlet and the flood rim level on the 3-compartment sink is not observed. If this direct connection exists between the drinking water system and a source of contaminated water during times of negative pressure, contaminated water may be drawn into and foul the entire system.
- 3170 - Broken tiles in wall underneath the chemical system.
- 3220 - Corrected During Inspection Mops not hung up to air dry.
|September 13, 2005||Routine||3||3||Details / Comments|
- 0160 - Critical Repeat A food employee failed to wash her hands before engaging in food preparation after engaging in an activity which may have contaminated her hands.
- 0820 - Critical Repeat HH: cooked eggs - 139.2 hot holding at improper temperatures.
- 0820 - Critical Liquid eggs IT - 47, Liquid eggs IT - 49, DC: chocolate milk ST - 46, low fat milk ST - 48, chocolate milk ST - 55, fruit salad ST - 55, shell eggs ST - 67 cold holding at improper temperatures.
- 1100 - The food contact surface of the spatula and ice scoop are not smooth, contains cracks, chips, or pits and can not be easily cleaned.
- 1770 A - Critical The following equipment food-contact surfaces were observed soiled to sight and touch: interior of ice machine, orange juice machine in drive through, and all soda nozzles.
|August 31, 2005||Critical Procedures||3||1||Details / Comments|
- 2310 - Critical The handwashing facility located next to the manager's office is blocked, preventing access by employees for easy handwashing. CORRECTED.
- 0760 - Critical Ready-to-eat food (RTE) taken from a commercially processed, hermetically sealed container, or food from an intact packaged from a food processing plant was not reheated to the proper temperature for hot holding. The chili meat was heated to an internal temperature of 139F in the center of the container. CORRECTED TO 176F.
- 3340 - Critical Spray bottle of sanitizer stored on shelf above sandwich prep area. CORRECTED.
- 0570 - Repeat Wiping cloths improperly stored between use.
- 3270 - Critical Repeat Several flyes observed.
- 0160 - Critical Repeat Food employee placed raw hamburger patties on grill with gloved hands, then touched warming tray with cooked patties with same gloved hands. Gloves were not changed and hands were not washed between tasks.
- 1700 - Critical Chlorine sanitizing solution used was not at an acceptable concentration. The concentration was 25ppm. CORRECTED TO 50ppm BY REPAIR TECH.
|July 28, 2004||Critical Procedures||6||1||Details / Comments|
|0820 - Critical Grilled chicken breast hot holding at 132F. DISCARDED ON SITE.||February 03, 2004||Critical Procedures||1||0||Details / Comments|
- 3270 - Observed several flies throughout facility.
- 1770 - Observed accumulations of grime and debris on the following food contact surfaces: mildew on base of soda machine around nozzles in drive thru.
- 0160 - Critical Observed employee place raw hamburgers patties on grill wearing blue disposable gloves. Take gloves off, still had clear disposable gloves on hands - touched hamburger buns.
- 0570 - Wiping cloths improperly stored between use. Three buckets are soiled. Observed two wet cloths on grill counter.
|July 18, 2003||Critical Procedures||-||-||Details / Comments|