|3170 - Repeat Floor needs to be repaired in places.||May 20, 2009||Follow-up||0||1||Details / Comments|
- 0650 - The food on display is not protected from contamination.
- 1770 A - Critical Repeat The following equipment food-contact surfaces were observed soiled to sight and touch: canopener.
- 3170 - Floor needs to be repaired in places.
|May 19, 2009||Routine||1||2||Details / Comments|
- 1060 - Repeat The nonfood contact surface of the duct tape on the cooler and the wooden make table is not corrosion resistant, nonabsorbent, and/or smooth.
- 1750 - Repeat Manufacturer containers were observed reused for the storage of salad bar fixings
- 1770 A - Critical The following equipment food-contact surfaces were observed soiled to sight and touch: can opener.
- 1770 C - Repeat Observed accumulations of dust, dirt, food residue or other debris on the following nonfood-food contact surfaces: Icemachine.
|November 04, 2008||Routine||1||3||Details / Comments|
- 0450 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Employees observed handling ready-to-eat (RTE) food with their bare hands.
- 0570 - Corrected During Inspection Repeat Wiping cloths improperly stored between use.
- 3045 - A sign or poster that notifies food employees to wash their hands is not provided at all lavatories used by food employees
|May 23, 2008||Routine||1||2||Details / Comments|
- 1060 - The nonfood contact surface of the wooden stock shelvesis not corrosion resistant, nonabsorbent, and/or smooth.
- 1100 - The food contact surface of the wooden knive holder is not accessible for cleaning and inspection.
- 1750 - Single-service items were observed reused for the storage of salad bar items
- 1770 C - Observed accumulations of dust, dirt, food residue or other debris on the following nonfood-food contact surfaces: can opener
- 2000 - Single service items observed unprotected from contamination.
- 2260 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Observed a hose attached to a faucet fixture. The hose extended below the flood rim level of the sink basin.
- 3100 - Dressing rooms/areas are not designated for employees who routinely change their clothes in the establishment.
- 3180 - Floors in the outside storage building and in the drink syrup storage area were noted in need of cleaning.
|December 13, 2007||Routine||1||7||Details / Comments|
- 0480 - Repeat Unlabeled food containers.
- 0570 - Improper use of wet wiping cloths.
- 1320 - There was no temperature measuring device located in the small white cooler.
|January 17, 2007||Routine||0||3||Details / Comments|
- 0240 - Repeat Employees observed working in the food service area without proper hair restraints.
- 1800 - The nonfood contact surface of the can opener has accumulations of grime and debris.
- 2730 - Corrected During Inspection The refuse container used to store refuse/recyclables has no drain plug.
|May 31, 2006||Routine||0||3||Details / Comments|
- 0240 - Corrected During Inspection Employees observed working in the food service area without proper hair restraints.
- 0480 - Repeat Unlabeled food containers.
- 0540 - Critical Food in contact with soiled equipment or utensils. (Metal Stem thermometer)
- 0650 - Corrected During Inspection The food on display is not protected from contamination.
- 3300 - Corrected During Inspection Facility is storing unnecessary items to the operation or maintenance of the establishment.
|January 25, 2006||Routine||1||4||Details / Comments|
- 0570 - Wiping cloths improperly used.
- 0610 - Food stored on the floor or food stored less than 6" above the floor (walk-in Cooler).
- 1060 - The nonfood contact surface of the storage table is not nonabsorbent, and/or smooth.
- 2000 - Ice bucket were observed stored unprotected at the ice machine area.
|August 29, 2005||Routine||0||4||Details / Comments|
- 0220 - Critical Employee is drinking from an uncovered container in the food preparation area.
- 0480 - Unlabeled food containers (in Freezer).
- 0570 - Wiping cloths improperly stored between use.
- 2790 - The indoor floor material located at oven area does not meet the standard of: 1. smooth, durable and easily cleanable 2. closely woven and easily cleanable carpet 3. nonabsorbent
|February 11, 2005||Routine||1||3||Details / Comments|
- 0520 - Ice used as a medium for cooling the exterior surfaces of food is also for drink ice or used as food.
- 2830 - Floor wall juncture at the ware washer is not coved and closed to no larger than 1/32 inch space.
- 3170 - Wall molding around the walk-in at the back is not maintained in good repair
- 1770 B - Observed accumulations of encrusted grease deposits or other soil on the following food contact surfaces: The pizza oven.
|March 26, 2004||Routine||0||4||Details / Comments|
- 0070 - Unauthorized personnel such as a customers in the food preparation, food storage, or warewashing areas.
- 1180 - The food temperature measuring device (degrees F) located in the walk-in cooler is not accurate.
- 1730 - The food temperature measuring device was found out of calibration in the range of use, in the upright freezer.
|October 03, 2003||Routine||0||3||Details / Comments|