October 14, 2009 (Follow-up)
This reinspection is to ensure the installation of a new/different make table and to verify proper temperature requirements. A new table has been installed/food temperatures are in acceptable ranges.
October 02, 2009 (Follow-up)
This reinspection is to ensure proper temperature of the make table/replacement of the make table. Per manager, the unit is being shipped by freight and should arrive no later than 10/7/09. The facility has the foods in an ice bath.
September 28, 2009 (Follow-up)
This reinspection is for verification of the proper operability/temperature requirement of the cold table prep unit. Per the manager, the unit cannot be repaired/will be replaced this week. Food items are in an ice bath (bags of dry ice underneath the pans/no contact with food/pans). A reinspection will be done on or around 10/2/09.
September 25, 2009 (Risk Factor Assessment)
Violation: 0820 A 2 - Critical Observed the foods on the left side of the prep table registered between 47-49 degrees. Should be 41 degrees or below (per the manager these foods were taken from the walk-in vault and placed on the table. These products have been on the table approximately 1 hour).
Place the food items in another refrigeration unit/in an ice bath until the unit has been serviced and is capable of maintaining foods at 41 degrees or below. Food items were placed in another unit.
I observed frequent/proper handwashing.
March 23, 2009 (Routine)
- 2000 C - Observed cardboard pizza boxes that are being stored on the service area flooring.
Store all single serve items 6" off of flooring.
- 1530 - Observed the lack of a chemical test kit on site (quat ammonia).
Obtain/use a chemical test kit for all sanitizing solutions.
Discussed employee health.
October 31, 2008 (Risk Factor Assessment)
- 3020 - Repeat Observed the lack of soap at the handsink in the rear (3 compartment sink).
Supply soap at all handsinks.
- 3030 - Repeat Observed the lack of paper towels at the rear handsink (3 compartment sink area).
Supply paper towels at all handsinks used by foodservice personnel.
April 14, 2008 (Routine)
- 0830 - Critical Observed the lack of date markings on foods in low boy line units/walk-in vault (wings, anchovies, etc).
Supply date markings on all ready to eat foods held for 24 hours or more.
- 1190 - Observed the lack of thermometers in the line low boy refrigeration units.
- 3020 - Observed the lack of soap at the rear handsink.
Supply soap at each handsink.
- 3030 - Observed the lack of paper towels at the rear handsink.
Supply paper towels at each handsink.
- 3045 - Observed the lack of a handwash sign at the prep area handsink/rear handsink.
Supply signs at the handsinks.
- 3170 - Observed a hole in the bathroom door.
Repair the hole.
12 foot candles of lighting in walk-in, 76 foot candles of lighting on prep line.
April 30, 2007 (Follow-up)
Violation: 2890 - Repeat Found no light shield on light in walk-in.
All violations previously (4/20/07) cited have been corrected except #2890.
April 20, 2007 (Routine)
- 0270 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Found dozen shell eggs "from home" flock in walk-in.
Discard and exclude such eggs from facility.
- 0470 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Found shell eggs in walk-in over onions and wings.
- 2350 - Critical Found slow drainage at handsink (front).
- 2660 - Found no covered waste receptacle in restroom.
- 2720 - Found dumpster doors open.
- 2890 - Found no light shield on light in walk-in.
- 2930 - Corrected During Inspection Found rear door propped open.
- 3020 - Corrected During Inspection Found no soap at handsink.
Provide soap at all times.
- 3070 - Found no toilet paper in restroom.
- 3250 - Found no self closer on restroom door.
- 3380 - Critical Found spray sanitizer at improper concentration (QAC<100).
Provide full strength sanitizer at all times.
Light intensity 83-110 foot candles at make table. The current foodservice permit expires on 4/3/07 and will not be reissued until all violations have been corrected.
April 19, 2006 (Routine)
- 0340 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Chicken strips on make table at 50.6-52.3 degrees.
Discarded. Maintain chicken strips at<41 degrees.
- 0480 - Bulk container of white powder (flour and corn starch) unlabeled.
- 0550 - Corrected During Inspection Dispensing utensils with no handle, stored in product.
Provide appropriate utensils, store with handle up.
Good date labeling. Gloves not required. QAL spray 200 ppm, sink 100 ppm.
April 08, 2005 (Routine)
Violation: 3030 - Repeat No towels at handsink in rear area & restroom.
Provide/maintain towels at every handsink.
Good handwashing observed.
October 13, 2004 (Critical Procedures)
Violation: 3340 - Critical Unapproved pesticide stored in facility.
April 15, 2004 (Routine)
- 3340 - Critical Spray sanitizer bottle stored above food and carry out containers.
Move to proper storage. Corrected.
- 1320 - Thermometer not visible in make table and sauce refrig.
Provide visible thermometer.
- 1800 - Repeat Dust on top of oven, can rack, table legs.
- 0570 - Wiper cloth not in sanitizer solution.
Store in sanitizer solution. Corrected.
- 3290 - Dust pan and broom stored on shelf near food containers and pizza boxes.
Store in proper area. Corrected.
- 3030 - Towel dispenser empty in restroom.
October 20, 2003 (Critical Procedures)
Violation: 1890 - Critical Lexan sauce container in mop sink.
Do not place food container in mop sink. Remove, properly wash and sanitize container. Corrected.
April 01, 2003 (Routine)
- 1780 - Critical Food containers not properly cleaned-food debris on plastic containers.
Rewash and ensure that food contact are properly cleaned.
- 3340 - Critical Toxic items, chemicals, etc. not properly stored. Sanitizer bottles hung over prep tables. Glue bottle on food storage shelf.
Keep chemicals away from food.
- 1800 - Dust, flour, corn meal etc. on non-food contact surfaces (oven top, hood, can rack, shelving, etc).
Thoroughly clean these.
- 2920 - Restroom door self closing device does not work.
Repair door to make it self closing.
Based on public records. Inadvertent errors are possible.
City-Data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Some parts © 2015 Advameg, Inc.