- 3-501.15(A)(1)-(7) - Corrected During Inspection The following methods used for cooling were not adequate to facilitate cooling of the product from 135F to 41F within 6 hours: peppers observed cooling in walk-in tightly covered with condensation. It was made 1.5 hours ago.
- 4-501.11(A) - Bar dish machine is releasing water onto ground. May cause roach harborage conditions and degredation of floor tiles.
- 4-501.11(B) - Gasket on ice machine needs to be replaced.
|August 17, 2009||Routine||0||3||Details / Comments|
- 4-702.11 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Repeat Because dish machine had run out of chlorine sanitizer, the dishes were not being sanitized after washing.
- 4-703.11(C) - Corrected During Inspection Critical Repeat Due to improper operation of the low temperature chemical sanitizing mechanical warewashing machine, equipment food-contact surfaces and utensils are not sanitized after cleaning. Chlorine sanitizer container to dish machine was empty.
|February 09, 2009||Critical Procedures||2||0||Details / Comments|
- 4-702.11 - Corrected During Inspection Critical items in the dishmachine at the bar are not being sanitized; there is no sanitizer being pumped into the dishmachine.
- 4-703.11(C) - Corrected During Inspection Critical Due to improper operation of the low temperature chemical sanitizing mechanical warewashing machine, equipment food-contact surfaces and utensils are not sanitized after cleaning. No sanitizer is being pumped into the machine.
|January 28, 2009||Critical Procedures||2||0||Details / Comments|
- 3-501.16(A)(2)(a) - Critical The following food item(s) were observed cold holding at improper temperatures using a calibrated food temperature measuring device: mushroom butter and other sauces on the top drawer located under the steam table on the cookline.
- 4-501.14(A)-(C) - The interior surfaces of the mechanical warewashing machine are soiled with limescale that may decrease the effectiveness of the unit.
- 4-601.11(B) - Encrusted grease deposits and/or other soil deposits were observed on the food contact surfaces of the following cooking equipment: Frying pans
- 4-601.11(C) - The nonfood-contact surfaces of the following equipment were observed soiled with an accumulation of food residue, grease , and/or other debris: Oil filtering equipment, compartments under deep fryers.
- 6-501.12(A) - Observed that the floors under cooking equipment such as stoves, grills and other equipment such as refrigerators, prep tables, storage cabinets, storage shelving in thew dry storage room, are in need of cleaning. Debris and grease noted on floors at some locations.
|August 21, 2008||Routine||1||4||Details / Comments|
|No violation noted during this evaluation. ||January 24, 2008||Follow-up||0||0||Details / Comments|
- 4-702.11 - Critical The food-contact surfaces of the following equipment were not observed sanitized: Observed that the plates, cups and utensils that were put in the warewasher were not sanitized.
- 4-703.11(C) - Critical Due to improper operation of the low temperature chemical sanitizing mechanical warewashing machine, equipment food-contact surfaces and utensils are not sanitized after cleaning. (See 4-501.114) Observed no chlorine on the test strip after the utensils came out of the warewasher.
- 5-205.15(B) - Critical Plumbing connections under the warewashing machine piping are leaking.
|January 23, 2008||Critical Procedures||3||0||Details / Comments|
- 3-304.14(B)(1) - Corrected During Inspection Improper storage of wet wiping cloths after use was noted at the cookline.
- 4-501.11(B) - The door gaskets of the following unit(s) are damaged: Cookline refrigerators.
- 4-601.11(C) - The external surfaces of the bulk food bins, the compartment at the fryer on the cookline, and cabinet under soda fountain at the bar were observed soiled with an accumulation of dust, food residue, and/or other debris:
- 5-205.11(A) - The handwashing facility located at the bar is blocked with an over sized trash container, preventing access by employees for easy handwashing.
- 5-205.15(B) - Critical The faucet head at the back area 3-compartment sink is missing.
- 5-501.113(B) - Corrected During Inspection Outside refuse container and liquid grease containers were uncovered.
- 6-202.11(A) - Light bulbs on the ceiling in the pantry area and the dish machine area are not covered by a protective shielding.
- 6-301.11 - Corrected During Inspection Observed that hand soap was not provided at the bar handwashing sink.
- 6-301.12(A) - Observed that paper towels were not provided at the kitchen hand sink and at the bar.
- 6-301.14 - Corrected During Inspection Observed that the signs that notifies food employees to wash their hands are not written in English language.
- 6-501.11 - Observed that the floor at the bar is not maintained in good repair.
- 6-501.12(A) - Corrected During Inspection Observed that the toilet fixtures in the women's' restroom were in need of immediate cleaning. The floor inside the walk-in freezer as needs cleaning.
|June 15, 2007||Routine||1||11||Details / Comments|
|No violation noted during this evaluation. ||July 24, 2006||Complaint||0||0||Details / Comments|
- 3-302.11A4 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Repeat Unwrapped or uncovered ice cream at bar station.
- 3-304.14B2 - Corrected During Inspection Wiping cloths improperly stored between use.
- 3-305.11A2 - Repeat Ice was exposed to a open hose line that could contaminate it.
- 3-501.15A - The methods used for cooling chicken wings and corn relish need improvement. The wings were stacked in closed containers at greater than 4 inches depth.
- 3-501.16B - Critical Repeat Corn relish at salad station was observed at 47F. It had been prepared about three hours prior.
- 3-701.11A - Corrected During Inspection Critical The half ham sandwich stored at 49F in china cooler was uncovered and not desirable for consumption based on temperature storage.
- 4-201.11 - The silverware portable containers have eroding plastic surfaces.
- 4-501.11A - Repeat Teflon pan surfaces were deteriorated and no longer usable.
- 4-501.11B - The door gasket of the walk in freezer and cooler were torn.
- 4-903.11A - Clean linens in shed were uncovered and some were less than 6 inches off floor.
- 6-501.111D - Harborage conditions exist in outdoor over the unfinished plywood floor.
|April 04, 2006||Routine||3||8||Details / Comments|
- 3-101.11 - Corrected During Inspection Critical A tray of raw chicken was found at 55-68 F.
- 3-302.11A4 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Repeat Unwrapped or uncovered appetizer was seen in the walk in freezer.
- 3-304.15A - Single-use gloves saved for reuse.
- 3-305.11A2 - Corrected During Inspection Cooling rack was located next to insect control device which could have resulted in contamination of food.
- 3-306.12A - The bar cherries and stawberries condiments are not stored or dispensed in a manner to prevent contamination.
- 3-501.16B - Critical The following items were held between 45-50 F:- chicken wings- gallon milk at bar unit- thawed chicken pieces.
- 4-301.11 - Silver king unit and bar refrigeration units were not maintaining foods at 45 F or less.
- 4-501.116 - A bucket of sanitizer had been set up without addition of chemical sanitizer.
- 4-501.11A - A commercial refrigeration unit used to store raw chicken was not operating.
- 4-601.11C - The nonfood-contact surfaces of the following equipment were observed soiled with an accumulation of dust, dirt, food residue, and/or other debris: - sides/tops of oil fryer- inside top panel of ice machine near office
- 43.1-1-5F - The following items are intended for household use only and are not approved for use in a commercial food establishment:-rubbermaid plastic containers holding sour drink mix.
- 5-202.12A - Water from the handwashing sink at men's room was measured at a temperature less than 110F.
- 5-203.14B - Critical Observed the lack of an approved backflow prevention device on the ice machine located near oooler. Backflow device at utility sink is leaking.
- 5-501.113B - Corrected During Inspection Outside refuse container door was open.
- 6-303.11C - Two commercial light bulbs under ventilation hood were not functioning.
|September 23, 2005||Routine||4||11||Details / Comments|
|3-302.11A4 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Repeat Cocktail fruit slices were uncovered.||July 26, 2005||Complaint||1||0||Details / Comments|
- 2-401.11A - Corrected During Inspection Critical An uncovered beverage container used by staff was seen in the kitchen.
- 3-305.11A3 - Corrected During Inspection Fudge topping stored less than 6" above the floor.
- 4-501.11B - The door gaskets of the walk in freezer and refrigerator are damaged.
|May 05, 2005||Critical Procedures||1||2||Details / Comments|
- 3-501.16B - Critical Chicken was at 50 F.
- 4-501.116 - The operator is not testing the chemical sanitizing solution to ensure proper concentration of the solution.
- 4-301.11 - Corrected During Inspection Drawers containing chicken , cheese etc were not cooling items properly.
- 3-302.11A4 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Unwrapped or uncovered brocolli was seen outside the walk in cooler.
- 5-205.15B - The hand sink by the office is missing a hot water knob.
- 43.1-3-4 - CFM left his card at home.
|December 15, 2004||Routine||2||4||Details / Comments|
|No violation noted during this evaluation. ||June 16, 2004||Follow-up||0||0||Details / Comments|
- 4-502-11A - The surfaces of the cutting boards were noted to be in a state of disrepair and condition preventing the equipment to be used as designed or cleaned and sanitized.
- 5-501.16C - Repeat There is no refuse container at the area immediately adjacent to the hand sinks located in the kitchen.
- 4-904.13A - Repeat Preset tableware was observed unprotected from contamination.
- 5-202.12B - Repeat A mixing valve was observed used at the handwashing sinks located in the kitchen.
- 4-601.11C - Repeat The interior upper surfaces of the dishmachine were observed accumulating limescale.
- 4-204.112B - Repeat There was no temperature measuring device located in the cooling unit at front service line
- 4-501.11A - Repeat The surface of the cold holding prep units did not have the designed lids or lids on food containers and was observed in a state of disrepair and damaged, making it difficult to maintain proper temperatures.
|May 10, 2004||Follow-up||0||7||Details / Comments|
- 6-501.110B - Employee clothing and other possessions have been found stored in areas that may contaminate food, food-contact surfaces of equipment, single-service items, or single-use items. Observed cell phone, coats and other items stored on dishmachine and prep counters
- 5-205.11B - The handwash station next to dishwashing area is being used for purposes other than washing hands. Observed food debris in the basin and it was extremely soiled.
- 4-502.11A - Cutting boards were observed in need of repair and in a condition preventing effective maintenance and easy cleaning.
- 6-501.12A - The kitchen, particularly under equipment and around the cookline was noted in need of cleaning.
- 4-501.114A - Critical Repeat Chlorine sanitizing solution used for the dishmachine was not at an acceptable concentration or not present at all.
- 3-304.12 - Dispensing utensils improperly stored between use. The ice scoopers were either stored on a dirty surface or in the ice with handles toucing the ice.
- 6-301.14 - A sign or poster that notifies food employees to wash their hands is not provided at all lavatories used by food employees. All kitchen hand sinks did not have signs.
- 4-602.11E - Repeat Surfaces of the can opener blade whic comes in contact with non-potentially hazardous food items was observed soiled with accumulations of grime and debris.
- 5-501.16C - There is no refuse container at the area immediately adjacent to the several hand sinks in the kitchen.
- 4-601.11A - Critical The counter surfaces in front of and surrounding the food containers in the cold hold preparation units were observed soiled and not sanitized.
- 3-303.11 - Repeat Ice used as a medium for cooling the exterior surfaces of food is also for drink ice or used as food. Observed beer bottles in the ice used for drinks.
- 7-202.12A - Critical The sanitized chloring solution was not being used in accordance with law or the manufacturer's use directions. The concentration exceeded 200ppm
- 6-501.16 - Repeat Mops and brooms not hung up to air dry.
- 4-904.13A - Preset tableware was observed unprotected from contamination.
- 5-202.12B - A mixing nozzle valve was observed used at the handwashing sinks located making it difficult to properly wash hands.
- 4-601.11C - The nonfood-contact surfaces of the following equipment were observed soiled with an accumulation of dust, dirt, food residue, and/or other debris: 1. The interior and exterior of dishmachine.
- 4-204.112B - Repeat There was no temperature measuring device located in several cooling units
- 3-304.14B2 - Wiping cloths improperly stored between use. Cloths were stored on top of countertops and not in sanitized solution.
- 3-304.14D - Heavily soiled wiping cloths in use.
- 3-501.16B - Critical Repeat Boiled eggs, sour cream and other items on the surface part of the cold prep unit were observed cold holding at improper temperatures. (58F)
- 4-501.11A - The prep refrigeration units were observed in need of repair or damaged. The covers for surface units were missing making it difficult to keep items at proper temperatures. Also the baffles for the dishmachine were not installed properly.
|April 08, 2004||Routine||4||17||Details / Comments|
|No violation noted during this evaluation. ||September 22, 2003||Follow-up||0||0||Details / Comments|
|43.1-3-5 - Critical Establishment was not following the Boil Water Notice.||September 20, 2003||Complaint||1||0||Details / Comments|
- 3-304.12 - In-use utensils improperly stored between use. Knife wedged between units at bar.
- 4-501.11A - Under counter unit (UCU) at bar was observed cold holding at 55F - 68F.
- 4-904.13A - Preset tableware was observed unprotected from contamination.
- 43.1-3-3A - Critical No certified food manager present.
|April 04, 2003||Follow-up||1||3||Details / Comments|
- 4-402.11A - Repeat The prep area 3 vat sink and warewashing machine are not installed in a manner that allows accessibility for cleaning, nor is it installed with closely abutting surfaces to minimize the need for cleaning.
- 4-904.11A - Unwrapped straws were provide throughout establishment.
- 3-302.11A1 - Critical Raw animal food stored over ready-to-eat (RTE) food in the refrigeration unit.
- 6-202.11A - Lights bulb(s) in the dry storage area are not covered by a protective shielding.
- 6-202.11A - Observed that the end caps are missing from the protective light covering of fluorescent light fixtures in the dry storage area.
- 3-302.11A4 - Critical Repeat Unwrapped or uncovered food in the walk-in refrigerator.
- 4-501.113 - The pressure gauge for the high temperature warewashing machine was above 25 PSI.
- 4-602.11E - Surfaces of the ice machine and can opener blade was in contact with non-potentially hazardous food items that were observed soiled with accumulations of grime and debris.
- 4-302.14 - There is no test kit located in the facility for monitoring the concentration of the chemical sanitizing solutions.
- 4-901.11A - Plastic and metal lexans were not found stacked while wet after cleaning and chemical sanitization.
- 4-501.11B - The door gasket of the following are damaged:bar under counter unit, drawers units on the cookline, and lowboy unit.
- 2-303.11 - Employees observed wearing jewelry on their arms and hands while preparing food.
- 3-501.16B - Critical Repeat Raw and cooked chicken cold holding at improper temperatures.
- 6-501.16 - Mops and brooms not hung up to air dry.
- 4-501.12 - The cutting board(s) along the sandwich prep unit by office are heavily scratched and scored. The food contact surface is no longer easily cleaned and sanitized due to condition.
- 43.1-1-5A - Critical Observed bare hand contact with bread and potato after touching raw food item.
- 4-501.110A - The wash temperature of the high temperature sanitizing warewashing machine is not meeting the manufacturer's specifications. The minimum temperature was 160F while the actual temperature was 135F.
- 4-204.112B - There was no temperature measuring device located in the bar counter top unit.
- 4-101.11D - Observed broken and damaged plastic lexans.
- 2-401.11B - Critical A food handler was observed drinking from an uncovered beverage container while in the kitchen.
- 2-401.11A - Critical Repeat Open drinking containers stored in a manner that may contaminate food, food contact surfaces or utensils.
|April 03, 2003||Routine||6||14||Details / Comments|