- 1770 C - Repeat Counters and floors in need of cleaning.
- 3300 - Unnecessary and/or unused items and equipment in facility.
|August 27, 2009||Routine||0||2||Details / Comments|
- 0470 A 4 - Repeat Flour, bread mixes and spices were found uncovered and at risk to possible contamination.
- 1570 - Repeat Found the following: (1)The door gasket for the W-in Cooler was damaged; and (2) There were equipment that were not in use or not working that should be removed from the premises.
- 3080 - Repeat No light was found inside W-in Freezer.
- 3180 - Repeat The W-in Freezer was in need of defrosting as there were build-ups of ice inside of the unit.
|October 30, 2008||Follow-up||0||4||Details / Comments|
- 0470 A 4 - Critical Observed flour, breaded mixes and spices stored without being in covered containers or wrapped to prevent contamination.
- 1570 - Repeat Found equipment not workable/not functionable.
- 1770 C - Repeat Found the following equipment/surfaces covered with grime and dirt and in need of cleaning: (1) the Shelving cart; (2) reach-in raw fish display unit; (3) the counter top; and (4) sinks.
- 2740 - Repeat Found lots of items/boxes in an outside near back door that could attract rodents to the area.
- 3080 - There was no light inside the W-in Freezer.
- 3170 - The exterior wall of the W-in cooler was damaged and in need of repair.
- 3180 - Repeat Found the following areas that require cleaning: (1) The W-in Freezer had a large build-up of ice and required defrosting/cleaning; and (20 the flooring throughout the premises especially under equipment was soiled and required cleaning.
|October 23, 2008||Follow-up||1||6||Details / Comments|
- 0070 - Repeat Found baby walker inside kitchen area.
- 0820 A 2 - Critical Found cooked crab inside W-in cooler @ 44 F.
- 1570 - Found equipment not workable/not functionable.
- 1770 C - Found the following equipment/surfaces covered with grime and dirt and in need of cleaning: (1) the Shelving cart; (2) reach-in raw fish display unit; (3) the counter top; and (4) sinks.
- 2740 - Found lots of items/boxes in an outside near back door that could attract rodents to the area.
- 3180 - Found the following areas that require cleaning: (1) The W-in Freezer had a large build-up of ice and required defrosting/cleaning; and (20 the flooring throughout the premises especially under equipment was soiled and required cleaning.
|September 22, 2008||Routine||1||5||Details / Comments|
|No violation noted during this evaluation. ||June 27, 2008||Follow-up||0||0||Details / Comments|
- 0070 - Unauthorized personnel in kitchen/preparation area: Upon arrival, observed an infant child inside a walker on the flooor infront of the stove area.
- 1800 - The nonfood contact surface of the all the food equipment to include refrigerator shelves, cabinets, prep tables, sinks, etc. in the kitchen have accumulations of grime and debris.
- 3300 - Excessive amount of children's supplies of milk bottles, pacifer, toys, etc. stored amongst the food and food equipment in the kitchen and unnecessary items to the operation or maintenance of the establishment.
|May 19, 2008||Routine||0||3||Details / Comments|
|No violation noted during this evaluation. ||October 18, 2007||Routine||0||0||Details / Comments|
|No violation noted during this evaluation. ||January 08, 2007||Follow-up||0||0||Details / Comments|
- 1770 A - Critical The following equipment food-contact surfaces were observed soiled to sight and touch: all refrigerator shelves and freezer shelves.
- 2890 - Two light bulbs in the seafood display case was not shielded, coated, or otherwise shatter-resistent.
- 3030 - No disposable towels were provided at the hand washing sink in the kitchen.
- 3240 - Handwashing sink is unclean and not maintained
- 3300 - Facility is storing unnecessary items to the operation or maintenance of the establishment on shelf above the prep table.
- 3330 - Critical Working container of detergent is not properly labeled.
- 3340 - Critical Container of window cleaner stored beside bottle of vegetable oil and is not properly stored to prevent the contamination of food, equipment, utensils, linens or single service items.
|January 04, 2007||Routine||3||4||Details / Comments|
|No violation noted during this evaluation. ||June 29, 2006||Critical Procedures||0||0||Details / Comments|
- 1150 - The nonfood contact surface of the walk in freezer requires defrosting is not designed or constructed to be easily cleanable.
- 1800 - The nonfood contact surface of the refrigerator shelves have accumulations of grime and debris.
|February 13, 2006||Routine||0||2||Details / Comments|
- 2730 - The refuse container used to store refuse/recyclables has no drain plug. Observed that plug had snapped off during dumping operations
- 2740 - Observed the remains of two junked and stripped cars + litter in the confines of the fenced area behind this establishment.
|June 24, 2005||Routine||0||2||Details / Comments|
- 1570 - The door gasket of the WI Freezer is damaged.
- 1750 - Corrected During Inspection Observed that a clean stack of cole slaw and potato salad containers were stored on rear table
- 3080 - Observed that the light inside the WI Freezer had burned out.
- 3180 - Observed that the inside of the WI Freezer had an accumulation of debris from opened cases of food products. Strapping material was observed piled up inside the door opening.
|February 14, 2005||Routine||-||-||Details / Comments|
- 2730 - Repeat The refuse container used to store refuse/recycbles has no drain plug.
- 3180 - Repeat Observed a build-up of debris, dirt, grease around equipment legs to deep fryers and upright freezer in the cooking area.
|October 05, 2004||Routine||0||2||Details / Comments|
- 0820 - Critical Potentially hazardous food in the RI Chill next to the deep fryers was observed to cold holding at improper temperatures. 52.9F
- 3300 - Observed old crab pots with weeds growing on them, fish boxes stacked up, and other unused material creating a nuisance in rear fenced yard area.
- 3180 - Repeat Flattened cardboard boxes are being used to stand on in this establishment. Also the floor is badly soiled around equipment legs in food preparation area.
- 2310 - Critical The handwashing facility located at the end of the fish display unit is blocked, preventing access by employees for easy handwashing.
- 1770 C - Observed accumulations of dust, dirt, food residue or other debris on the following nonfood-food contact surfaces: door facings of all RI and WI Units..
|June 23, 2004||Routine||2||3||Details / Comments|
- 2730 - The refuse container used to store refuse/recycbles has no drain plug.
- 3180 - The floor around the cooking equipment is in need of cleaning.
- 2310 B - The handwash station at the food service entrance door is being used for purposes other than washing hands. Currently being used as a drain to pump out the fish display box in customer service area.
|February 02, 2004||Routine||0||3||Details / Comments|
- 0550 - Ice scoop resting on top of ice macnhine-ice machine surface needs tgo be cleaned-very dusty.
- 3180 - Floor underneath shelves throughout facility is in need of cleaning.
|October 15, 2003||Other||0||2||Details / Comments|
- 1800 - The seals of the reach-in unit (below the glass display case) have large accumulation of debris/mildew. Outer surface of the microwave has a coating of food debris.Inner surface of the refrigerator has large food particles and stickiness from spills.
- 3180 - Floor of walk-in refrigeration unit is in need of cleaning.
- 0470 - Critical Unwrapped or uncovered food in the reach-in refrigeration units.
|September 04, 2003||Routine||1||2||Details / Comments|
- 3080 - Light bulb burned out in the walk-in unit. Currently no light at atll.Light bulb burned out in the hood area.
- 3030 - There are no papertowels in the restroom.
|April 08, 2003||Routine||0||2||Details / Comments|