February 11, 2009 (Routine)
Dishwasher sanitizing properly.
July 09, 2008 (Routine)
Dishwasher sanitizing properly.
April 26, 2007 (Routine)
Note: Ceiling tiles in kitchen are not smooth, solid, and easy to clean. If tiles are replaced during kitchen repair they should be replaced with smooth cleanable tiles.
October 26, 2006 (Routine)
- 3340 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Drain cleaner and alcohol stored on shelf above the two compartment sink and food work area. Also cleaning chemicals.
Store all toxic materials below and away from food and food contact surfaces.
- 3350 - Corrected During Inspection Wasp and hornet insecticide stored under kitchen sinks.
Only chemicals needed for the operation of the foodservice establishment can be stored in the kitchen.
April 04, 2006 (Routine)
This is a nice compact child care kitchen. The lunches are prepared and brought over from the Aramark-Wachova kitchen across parking lot.
November 16, 2005 (Routine)
I met with the Person In Charge [PIC] who is Susan Milovich, Director. I discussed with Mrs Milovich the direction food inspections are heading in the future.
Emphasis will be focused toward the HACCP [Hazzard Analysis Critical Control Point] Program. I suggested she could find information on HACCP at the FDA web site by typing in HACCP in the search box. Emphasis will be on employee food safty training and a knowledge of food bourne illness.
I made the following suggestions:
1. Make a chart showing the date, time and temperature the product was received and/or opened tobe served. [There food is brought from the large
kitchen at the processing center next door.]
2. Products out of temperature for 4 hours shall be discarded and not served.
3. Work with the Food Service Director, Scott Anderson at the processing center for training your employees and information on HACCP.
4. Gave Mrs.Milovich the handout "The health of food handlers can affect the safty of food served."
5. Use a tip sensitive metal stem food thermometer when ckecking food temperatures.
February 11, 2005 (Routine)
No Violations Observed.
They have implemented a good system and policy to chart the receiving temperatures of food products as they are brought over from the Armark-Wachovia Cafeteria Kitchen. Food products received today : Pancakes 140 degrees F., Tater Tots 150 degrees F., Fish Patty 164 degrees F.
November 16, 2004 (Routine)
Violation: 1320 - There was no temperature measuring device located in the Maytag refrigerator or freezer compartments.
Provide a temperature measuring device in all hot or cold holding equipment used to store potentially hazardous foods so that employees can routinely monitor the ambient air temperature.
Gallons of milk had use by dates 11/28/2004.
Recommended to the Acting Director to record the food receving temperatures on a daily log and retain the logs for a period of time.
February 19, 2004 (Routine)
- 2000 - Box of single use 12 oz foam bowls were found stored on the floor.
Store @TABLEWARE@ in a clean, dry location where not exposed to splash, dust or other contamination at least 6 inches above the floor.
- 3030 - No disposable towels were provided a the hand washing lavatory in the kitchen.
Hand drying devices such as individual disposable paper towels, a continuous towel system that supplies the user with a clean towel or heated air hand drying device must be provided at all hand washing lavatories to encourage proper hand washing and avoid employees to drying their hands on their clothing or other unclean materials
Note> There food is catered from the Aramack kitchen next door.
June 26, 2003 (Routine)
Violation: 1800 - The following nonfood contact surfaces had accumulations of grime and food debris: 1. Clean the interior (top) of the microwave oven - food residue. 2. Clean the interior of the whirlpool refrigerator and freezer.
Clean the surface at a frequency necessary to preclude accumulation of soil residues that become encrusted or attract insects and rodents.
Based on public records. Inadvertent errors are possible.
City-Data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Some parts © 2014 Advameg, Inc.