July 15, 2009 (Follow-up)
Follow up to check dishmachine. Dishmachine was being operated, several racks had been run. Ran test strip-would not turn black. Ran 2nd strip-did not turn black. Temperatures on wash gauge slightly above 140 degrees-specification plate calls for 150 degrees on wash. Final rinse was marginally 180 degrees. Ran 3rd strip after machine was indicating 150 degrees on wash temperature-tape turned black. Ran delimer through dishmachine. Ran tape-did not turn. Put delimer in machine and allowed to stand. Gauge temperature was reading 150 degrees. Ran tape after deliming-tape did not turn. Ran another tape-would not turn. Dishmachine can not be relied upon to sanitize as currently operating. Facility must chemical sanitize using the 3 vat sink. Contact inspect when machine is operating correctly. Use chemical sanitizer until machine sanitizing is verified by health department.
July 15, 2009 (Follow-up)
Follow up-dishmachine. Maintenance replaced dishwasher heater element and thermostat. Several tapes were run and turned black. Unit is operating and may be placed in service.
July 14, 2009 (Follow-up)
Follow up to check dishmachine. Maintenance worked on dishwasher. Three test strips were run which show a black tape. Machine was tested today and 3 runs produced an almost totally black strip then two succeeding strips each lighter. Discontinue use of machine until wash temperature reaches specification and water rinses plate in final rinse (180-194 degrees) at 15-25 psi. Maintenance was called and is en route. Test #1-black. Test #2-edge black. Test #3-little black. Test #5 had black tape, Test #6 would not turn.
July 13, 2009 (Risk Factor Assessment)
- 0470 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Repeat Observed raw TCS meats not stored in proper sequence in reach-in refrigerator.
Correct by properly storing ground meats.
- 1900 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Observed dishmachine would not turn temperature indicating tape. Wash temperature gauge also indicated low wash temperature.
Correct by contacting maintenance (adjusted temperature gauge on wash, temperature rose to 146/147) would still not turn. Maintenance is responding-do not consider plates, etc. as sanitized until wash temperature reaches specification and test tape turns black.
February 17, 2009 (Follow-up)
Violation: 0540 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Repeat Observed cook handle raw meat with glove on, then handle toast.
Correct by removing glove, wash hands then put on new glove. Cook was corrected.
Items 160, 3020, 3030, 3045, 470, 820, 3330, 1510, 1060, 1800, 2640, 3180 were corrected.
February 13, 2009 (Routine)
- 0160 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Observed food employee spray soiled plate then dip ice for customers drink.
Correct by properly washing hands.
- 3045 - Observed no employee handwash sign in womens restroom.
Correct by providing sign.
- 3020 - Corrected During Inspection Observed no soap at handsink in cook area.
Correct by providing soap.
- 3030 - Corrected During Inspection Observed no paper towels at handsink in rear prep area.
Correct by providing paper towels.
- 0540 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Observed cook handle raw meat then touch cooked meat with same gloves.
Correct by removing gloves after handling raw meats or any potentially contaminated surface. Wash hands before changing gloves.
- 0470 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Observed raw meats not properly stored in reach-in refrigerator (raw sausage and hamburger stored above steaks).
Correct by storing in proper sequence.
- 0820 A 1 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Observed gravy on steam table at 120.4 degrees.
Correct by reheating to 165 degrees.
- 3330 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Observed unlabeled spray container of delimer.
Correct by properly labeling and storing.
- 1510 - Observation: no food thermometer present to check food temperatures.
Correct by providing thermometer.
- 1060 - Observed drawer insert in under counter refrigerator is cracked and chipped.
Correct by replacing.
- 1800 - Observed nonfood contact surfaces not clean: door gasket on refrigerator, drawers, etc.
Correct by cleaning.
- 2640 - Corrected During Inspection Observed dumpster door open.
Correct by closing.
- 3180 - Observed floor not clean under equipment: cook line, dishmachine, storeroom.
Correct by cleaning.
- 3080 - Observed light not at 20 foot candles in restrooms.
Correct by providing light at proper intensity.
Based on public records. Inadvertent errors are possible.
City-Data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Some parts © 2014 Advameg, Inc.