View Single Post

Old 04-13-2011, 08:34 PM
Reptoid Humidian

1,978 posts, read 4,415,773 times
I used to really be into conspiracy theories but Monarch seemed too far out and horrible for me to even believe it could exist. If you would have asked me even in those days I would have said it's the territory of nutcases, but a few things recently have made me question my stance on that. One of the things that showed up on my radar is a movie called "A Serbian Film." I have not seen the full movie - only various trailers. I can tell you that if ever a movie had the earmarks of Monarch Trauma based programming, it is this one. It is by many miles, the most shocking, ultraviolent depiction of extreme depravity and cruelty from elite echelons that I have ever come across. I will let the wikipedia link I posted below speak as to the content of the film and would highly advise you to read that before attempting to watch the 6 minute uncensored trailer that I have provided a link to. You may decide by what you have read from the wiki article whether or not you want to see the footage. As vile as the content is, the artistic direction is intriguing and certainly succeeds in conveying the gut punching dread and terror in ways that go far beyond merely the violent acts. The combination of the musical score, the use of spaces, the use of embedded symbols, the lighting, and the acting are what get registered almost subliminally after being upstaged by the shock and horror of it all. I picked the pictures below to represent the palpable atmosphere of sheer malevolence. There are nods to Alice in Wonderland Trauma based Programming and forced druggings.

A Serbian Film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Once again I must warn you before clicking, that this is UNCENSORED and highly graphic content. Not Safe For Work. So be careful of who's around or who might be watching when you click on this link!

TrailerSpy - Serbian Film Red Band Trailer (http://www.trailerspy.com/trailer/8035/Serbian-Film-Red-Band-Trailer - broken link)

:.