View Single Post

Old 04-20-2012, 09:24 PM
lucknow

10,016 posts, read 12,622,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Plenty around. I see plenty that Mcarthy let slip through the cracks around too.
Let me tell you something here. My wife's family suffered greatly under communism. Her dad's family in the USSR and her mom's family in the GDR. It's extremely offensive to the memories of those of her family who were killed by those regimes to listen to the nonstop ignorant garbage posted by people who don't have a single solitary clue of what communism is. On a political spectrum a mile long you azzhats claim people 2 inches to the left of center are communists. Do you have any idea at all just how stupid that makes you??? How ignorant of any kind of reality at all? How delusional, blind, deaf and dumb????

My wife's grandfather was sent to the Gulag because he was a farmer who employed a couple of men as helpers. When he escaped the GRU shot his three brothers and quite a few cousins. The KGB chased my father in law around Russia for 5 years before he and his mother were able to escape to Germany. Can you even imagine that Germany under the Nazis seemed like paradise compared to the USSR for my inlaws. After the war they were all stuck in Eastern Germany and again they were hounded and killed by the government until the survivours were able to escape to the West.

I can't stress to strongly that those who are talking about any kind of communist threat to the USA are beyond the pale. Just complete and utter "NUTBARS".