View Single Post

Old 08-05-2012, 06:08 PM
nyanna

2,953 posts, read 5,127,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
I actually also think this is a racist thread that will more than likely not end well. As an almost forty year old white woman, I believe all women are beautiful. I believe there are beautiful woman of all nationalities and race. If I had to choose one, I would have to lean towards the Indian woman.

My smile is just as lovely as any black womans smile and I am also aging well. This has much to do with how we take care of ourselves. This has to do with whether or not we smoke, or put poisons in our body, or spend too much time in the sun.

I must say, I have seen many much older African American women who look much younger than they are. I have seen the same in all other people. being in the medical field and having women come to me, and having their age readily available in front of me, many times I am surprised, and I will tell them as much. Again, all nationalities or races.

I have also seen women who are 80 years old or so, with their wrinkles and grey hair. They have years behind them and have raised their families. They have lost many family members yet they are still here. I look at them and I think that they are just beautiful.

OP is making a broad generalization that black women are just better looking than white women. Well, I have seen some ugly ass black women. But, I've also seen some ugly ass white women as well. LMAO.

My grandma had a nurse. She was a black lady, about 60 years old. Let me tell you right now, she was not pretty to look at. On top of that, she smoked, talked fast, and at times...I am just gonna come out with it....acted ghetto.

So, I got to spending some time with Jessie. She took pretty good care of my grandmother, but many times did not show up for work. Her daughter kept taking off with her car. She couldn't drive but owned a car so that her daughter could drive her.

Sometimes I would go get her, sometimes my mother would, sometimes her daughter would bring her. She became more of a friend to my mother and grandmother than a caregiver but no one ever really said anything. I became my grandmothers as well as my mothers primary care giver. My grandmother ended up having to go into a nursing home after a stay in the hospital and Jessie stopped coming out.

I don't know how much longer it was that my mother passed away, maybe a half a year but Jessie was the first person to come out and help with every thing. She was a beautiful person.

I do take offense to many of the black women who come here jumping on the we are better than you bandwagon.
You are just being a very jealous white woman who cannot stand anything positive being said about black women. Just a shame. The world is always proclaiming that white women are beautiful and just ONE thread talking about the beauty of black women gets your panties in a bunch. Very selfish of you