View Single Post

Old 08-05-2012, 06:12 PM
nyanna

2,953 posts, read 5,127,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
She is not being jealous and neither am I. She is right. You would raise holy hell if either one of us came up here saying white women have better smiles than black women. White women are prettier than black women. White people age better than black women.
I have been hearing that White women are more beautiful than I am since I was a little girl. Everytime I am online I always read something about other races of women being more beautiful. There was a study done that proved black women were the least attractive race of all.

Quote:
You, among other black women jumped all over poster sailordave for asking about your hair care and if there was an alternative to some of the costly procedures. All of a sudden he was a racist. No. He was a white man asking a question about black hair because he did not have the answer and you attacked him.

Black women as well as all other women get all the shine they need everyday. Some men prefer this, some prefer that.

What this is is a racial thread.

I am also quoting the person you quoted in your post:
Originally Posted by LindavG View Post
Of course it's inflammatory to say one race is more naturally beautiful than all the other races. I wonder how you would respond if a white person started a thread saying "white people are just much more beautiful than black people, white people have nicer smiles, and all the bad stereotypes of white people (like the claim that we don't age well) come from prejudiced black people". I'm sure you'd have no problems with that whatsoever, right?

There's no "truth" about what you're saying, it's just your own personal preference. There are plenty of Asians or caucasians who think their race is the most beautiful (but of course you'd dismiss that as racism). I've met plenty of dark-skinned people who weren't blessed with a beautiful smile or didn't age gracefully. But if you want to feel superior to others based on something as silly as the amount of melanin in your skin, go ahead. Isn't that the very definition of racism by the way?

And no, this isn't the same as talking about specific nationalities. You made it clear that you are talking about black people from all over the world so it's purely a race issue for you.
end quote
I cannot believe you are acting like this. You are being very selfish and all the years of having men kiss you a$$ because you are white has made you self centered . You cannot stand one measley thread praising the beauty of black women. I bet if this were a thread about how European women being the most beautiful you wouldn't make a peep.