View Single Post

Old 08-01-2013, 04:49 PM
Tallysmom Moderator

14,175 posts, read 22,969,355 times

Advertisements

Welcome to the Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal forum - a place for sharing experiences and asking questions about out-of-the-ordinary happenings.

This is NOT a forum for prosthelytizing or for bashing members who hold worldviews that differ from yours.

All participants in this forum are expected to be respectful of others' views and opinions, and posts that do not follow these guidelines will be dealt with in accordance with City-Data's Terms of Service.

Be civil, no personal attacks, flaming, or insults. We may attack ideas (politely) but we do not attack the speaker of the idea. Be careful with your words, there is a point where being direct crosses a line into blunt, in-your-face hostility. Just a warning -- I am big on manners. Before you hit post reply, re-read your post and make sure you're not making something worse.

Please report posts which violate the Terms of Service instead of engaging in flame wars. You can report posts by clicking on the triangle icon on the banner at the top of the offending post. It will ask you why you're reporting it, fill in the box and send it off, and I will get an email alerting me to action. (Of course, I have to get the email, and I have an outside job and am not online all the time -- so give me time to respond)

And I can also be reached by Direct Message by clicking on my name, and scrolling down the box that comes up to send Direct Message to Tallysmom.

Many of the threads in this forum were moved here from other forums, and many of them were started months, if not years, ago. Because of that, you may encounter older posts that may or not be entirely relevant to the thread topic. Checking the dates of a thread may help you.

As for a little background on me -- I am an open minded skeptic, with no real paranormal experiences. My husband is a total non believer. And HE'S seen a ghost....

Thank you all for reading this, and I hope we all have fun here.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote