View Single Post

Old 03-06-2015, 11:27 AM
RonkonkomaNative

6,961 posts, read 4,634,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justtitans View Post
Your answers don't surprise me, you only answer things and in ways that are convenient to you. You either don't believe the things you say or you have sever issues. No loving mother is going to tell their son that he is not needed to raise his children and that he is only needed to donate sperm. See it was okay, when we were talking about everybody else, but when I made the point personal, you started avoiding the conversation. Why don't you own what you said? Because you know it's malarkey.

I asked you if you consider yourself a Christian and then you responded by saying you don't consider me a Christian. Okay great, I don't care what you think about me, I didn't ask you that, but what is it so hard to answer if you are a Christian or not? Are you ashamed? Why hide? Either you are or you aren't.
No. A loving mother tells her son's they need to bring more than sperm to the table if they wish to raise a family. But rest assured they understand that their family will go on without them if they are irresponsible, at any time.

You are only entitled to get as personal as I allow you. I see your lack of information about me personally has caused you to speculate about something you call sever issues. ahahahaha I am very amused.

I do not hide my faith. I will not allow you to define it. Yet, you continue to speculate about it.

I do not consider you a Christian. I consider you a Fundamentalist. Other than that, I have not spent a lot of time on it. There is no Fundamentalist board here, so you post in this forum.