View Single Post

Old 05-28-2015, 04:23 PM
Rotagivan

1,422 posts, read 952,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
That's way over my pay grade; I'm not smart enough to elaborate on the idea very much. But at some point, it occurred to me that just as living things on earth instinctually and naturally reproduce themselves, perhaps the universe has something to do with reproduction on a vastly larger scale. What exactly, I couldn't say. Is our physical world a sort of womb by which something is reproducing itself, or is the universe itself the "baby"? The point is that it would mean our universe isn't a creation, anymore than my children are my creations.
OIC

Thanks for that.

Maybe though the word 'creation' is being used in a number of ways which are not altogether the same.

I speak about the theory 'birth of G()D' in this thread borrowing from the concepts of someone else (who also borrowed these from others more ancient) but as far as ideas go, they can be added to.

The idea is that G()D was 'born' through something called The Void (which itself was a mindless thing) and evolved from that point.

However, I elaborate on the concept by suggesting that G()D may have always ever existed and The Void is really that which G()D used in order to find out what a beginning was like - a device in which one could place ones consciousness into in order to have a simulation of an idea - the idea in this case - to explore the concept of having a beginning.

So in that sense, when the G()D consciousness went through the process of forgetting its former self, it literally was birthed into the simulation - having no memory of said former self and a perfect beginning.

Thus everything which has a beginning is part of that simulation.

How deep the rabbit hole goes...

Now I would say that if such is the case, it is very likely the consciousness which ever always was had no idea what the concept of G()D was let alone that it was one.

It just was and it just did just 'because'.