View Single Post

Old 11-22-2015, 09:50 PM
pinemon

137 posts, read 143,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
What does this have to do with this thread?

Oh let me guess-black kids are violent and evil? smh. Just like your other post where you posted that story about the mother with the 1 year old. Meanwhile the thread about the Asian mother that microwaved her daughter in Cali is 2 pages with barely any comments.

Foh with that. I see you though. Keep with your ignorant agenda.

Now I remember why I stopped coming to this forum.
Well, mothers microwaving their babies has only happened a handful of times, and Ka Yang may be the only Asian to have done it. A quick search reveals the last few times it's happened - were not by any single race:
Quote:
A woman was sentenced to five years in prison today for killing her month-old son in a microwave oven.
Elizabeth Renee Otte, 20, wept and clutched a photograph of the infant.
So, how would I draw any racial correlation with this rare phenomenon, when there doesn't appear to be one???

But as far as many Black kids being poorly-parented (and often behaving badly as a result) - there is far more statistical basis for that (such as 72% unwed single mothers). And we see the inevitable results in manifold ways everyday. This is no secret, fabricated by some "ignorant agenda," or even legitimately debatable at this point...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6h8R4RDpT0
Of course, I'm sure you may still continue to disagree with me. Fine, but this tangent would be better saved for another subforum. We can simply agree to disagree here. So moving on - next?