View Single Post

Old 11-21-2018, 11:55 AM
BumbleBeeHunter

605 posts, read 335,983 times
Again, I came here to discuss the topic of Christianity.
Just as a Christian would in a forum dedicated to Christianity.
So I am talking as one doing such. please do not get personal, thx

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me

What does this mean? It means the first church I attended, who believes a certain mortal woman who founded their church with some kind of special revelation to offer OUTSIDE of scripture to lead others to THE life, THE truth which doesn't adhere to the truth. Instead she clung to "aspects" of the truth, "aspects" of Christianity, trying to alter the truth as she deemed fit. She played GOD.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

John 17:17 Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth.

John 8:31-32 … So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Notice how many times it says THE truth in all of these verses. And there are plenty more!

Not "aspects of the truth" or "aspects of Christianity" per the Mod.
But ONE SOLE truth is here.
And it reads only ONE SOLE Truth, the truth that discerns intentions of the heart, the truth that is LIVING and active (his word) THe TRUTH that is the ONLY way of life,....again not "aspects" of the truth or aspects of Christianity, gets you there per a Christian

“You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free” John 1
AKA Only the truth sets you free per a Christian.

There are no gray areas unless you do not want to believe as a Christian.
If not, then admit it like I did no biggie. Then people understand where you're coming from.
The truth is the bible for a Christian.

There is no other truth for Christians. No other.
That is why repeatedly, you read THE THE THE. THE Truth
You cannot believe “aspects” of truth. Half truths is no truth at all.
It's a lie.

if you don’ know the truth, you are on the wide path to destruction per the topic of this forum (though that is a given, the topic)
You are not “set free”
You remain in bondage to the law.
For those who know the Truth, Christ fulfilled the law.
They are no longer under law but under Grace.
Unless…....you were not under the laws found in the Truth to begin with...such as babies. then this wouldn't apply

Example: if you got a ticket for J walking, a toddler wouldn’t be held to the penalty of said ticket per THE truth, THE way and THE light. Aka Christianity. AKA a Christian is "set free"
But an adult, with a fully functioning brain, they would be held to the law, if they are unsaved
Not saved means not set free. They do not know the truth, only wishing to know "aspects" of this truth and not THE truth itself.

That is a MASSIVE problem for a Christian

Last edited by BumbleBeeHunter; 11-21-2018 at 12:21 PM..