View Single Post

Old 07-04-2020, 08:42 PM
natalie469

32,095 posts, read 15,096,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Did I say the Confederates were modern Democrats?? No. but they might as well be. I can't think of another group that has done more to keep the black man down. Obama had a chance to lead by example. His story should have served as an inspiration to all black kids that if you are smart and work hard the sky is the limit in our great country but no instead he allowed black people to play the race card, to believe that they are the perpetual victims of the white man. Obama did more to drive a spike between black guys and the police. The spike has also been driven to set black people against white with the Dems and their media cheering it on and that is sad because in reality we all can get along.

What is odd is that before Trump threw his hat in the political ring he was a friend of the black community and shaking hands with prominent black leaders but when he became the President he suddenly became this loud mouthed racist?

Before the covid the economy that Trump was working provided black people with the lowest unemployment rate ever and he got millions off of welfare. He has worked on prison reform and freed people of all colours. I think the greatest thing that he has attempted but was denied by the Dems at every turn was border security. When you think about it the black community work many jobs in the service industry but when someone comes across the border guess what type of job they look for, hint it is not a white collar one but a blue collar service job. Imagine what is going to happen to the black community if Biden gets elected and the Dems start talking about amnesty for 21 million illegal aliens now living in the US. If they get the Ok to work guess who they will be displacing while driving down wages?

I am in no way ignorant lordsquidworth thanks for insulting me but I understand why you did it.

My response is opinion aimed at opening the minds of readers to a different perspective, a different thought other than what is spouted on CNN and the like.

The "orange man bad" routine is getting old and people need to open their eyes to understand that Trump does have the best interest of the country at heart. His ego is too big to let it fail.

I wish this was true but unfortunately it isn't. Our country is in a crisis like I've never seen. And Trump hasn't shown any leadership dealing with it. His current focus seems to be on attacking those who are opposed to confederate statues. Should that really be his top concern in this pandemic. His ego is going to be his downfall. He is not the greatest, not the smartest and should show some humility.