View Single Post

Old 08-16-2020, 08:42 AM
Chance and Change

5,472 posts, read 3,224,083 times
Default The Truths About 'Economic Disparity and The Widening Wealth Gap...

The Truths About 'Economic Disparity and The Widening Wealth Gap... The point is the OP sees the disparity that greed has created,

I write about Truth's, Truth's that Some White People don't want poor white people to know about.
And poor whites often want to deny because they can't face the truth that their white skin does not do what they think it does for them, when it comes to well to do and wealthy whites. some fear it because they think one day they can join the ranks of the well to do and wealthy, but deep down they know they will always been seen by the many terms wealthy whites have created to separate themselves from poor whites... such as "New Money", "White Trash" and many many ways and names they have crafted over centuries to keep distance from poor whites.

Well to do and wealthy white have done everything to widen the gap between their money and the money of poor whites to ensure they cannot cross the line and think they can be equal.

So.. they stagnate pay, and convince poor whites to accept it, they bust unions and convince poor whites to accept it and even promote and fight against Unions. They told poor whites, that Americans can't compete with foreign countries, and poor whites began to sing that chant, unaware they were cutting their own throats in the process, but all they could think of was trying to get acceptance from well to do and wealthy whites... All the white well to do and wealthy whites went from having $100's of Thousands, to having $10's of million to $100's of million and now double digit $Billion as an assurance that poor whites will never bridge that gap. They trained poor whites via media and every other means to blame everyone and everything on minorities and any other thing they can blame it on, to keep them from being aware that it is the well to do and wealthy who created and promote the bridge they can't cross when it comes to monetary and economy parity.

Quote:
Go to the link and read.. and learn... !!!!

Quoted Text:

"Dr. Keri Leigh Merritt: I’ve always been attracted to history. I’ve read history books since I was a young teenager. Growing up in the South and seeing the racism there drew me in even more.

I started studying poor whites and the nineteenth century South as an undergraduate and realized their story was largely untold. They were nearly always left out of history simply due to the fact that they were illiterate. I knew I wanted to go onto graduate school and study this topic, because I believe it adds a lot of nuance to how race and class interact – and how racism is perpetuated in America"

Many people before this writer caption in the link have told these Truth, but many poor whites were trained to deny it, fight against it and do anything to not face the truths... and racism has been the biggest tool used within the process to ensure that poor whites focus on racism, rather than facing the truth.

Fredrick Douglas tried to put it in terms whites could understand, but they rejected it and deny the truths he spoke.
Martin Luther King Jr. tried to put it in terms whites could understand, but they rejected it and deny the truths he spoke.

Malcom X tried to put it in terms whites could understand, but they rejected it and deny the truths he spoke. Malcom X went on to tell 'black people' that white people don't want to learn the truth, won't listen to the truth, and that black people should not let "white people define life, and do not let white people define what government is. and do not let white people choice to not face truth, blind black people from the truths they know.

The Declaration of Independence, The Preamble, The Constitution, The Bill of Rights... is the principles that black people have marched to "tell all of Americans" to uphold and honor these values for everyone.

and the insidious thing is white people fought against it, and many still fight against it.

Quote:
Many of the Race Hate Groups, Militia Right Wing Groups and Etc.. is made up of Poor whites who are devoted to protecting the wealthy white system, and they don't even know they are defeating themselves, all they care about is their Guns, as if they can shoot an idea, and they follow the Confederate ideals of Bastardized Religions that promoted slavery, promoted ways and means to keep poor whites in poverty while keeping black people disenfranchised, and the members of these hate groups, are nothing more than "regiments" of the Confederacy Ideology and Agenda... supported and backed the wealthy in every means to keep wages low. The hate groups and racist bigots are pawns just like those who fought in the Civil War to protect the wealthy, and they don't even know it. They are today considered as illiterate and under and un educated as those the wealthy used more than 150+ yrs ago... they simply breed a new group of pawns each generation, and they train them to be pawns to protect the wealthy.
So, when it comes to MONEY... the OP's proposal of a Cap on Compensation..... will be fought against by the pawns who have been trained for generations to protect the money status of the wealthy by any and all means.

The point is the OP sees the disparity that greed has created, but there are those who don't want truths to be known, and will do anything to try and bury the truth... because they have been trained to be like "guards of the wealthy"...

Quote:
The back history is, these people came from long ago history as being serf's, peasants, and all such types, who worshiped the wealthy, and they have been training their offspring to do the same for centuries and generations, the wealthy promoted the usage of racism to ensure these people would fight incessantly to protect the wealthy. but they don't only fight people of color, they have been trained to fight each other as well. We see that in the Republican Confederacy System of Today... where they have no concern for the working poor and the dire poor, only for Corporation and Industry and trying to prevent the wealthy from paying taxes, because they don't want those taxes to create programs that help the working poor and dire poor.