View Single Post

Old 07-23-2021, 08:02 AM
Seija

2,867 posts, read 1,554,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousMaximum View Post
Am I the strange one for having sympathy for some of them?

Intimate sex is awesome and, for a soul to be housed in a body that everybody says is repulsive (IF it's something they can't fix), and basically be permanently denied the feeling of being attractive, it's bad.

If their reason for feeling despair and, anguish is just because they want to be liked... I can't so easily discard that.

Now if they expect a woman to be their maid, nanny, cook, accountant, whatever because that's a "woman's place" or they wanna beat women or cut them up, no, No Sympathy... and No Mercy.

Go with the "no sympathy and no mercy." None of the incel mass murderers were in bodies "everybody says is repulsive." I hate to give these individuals any further fame, but if you look at Elliot Rodger, Alek Minassian, Chris Harper-Mercer, Brian Clyde, Armando Hernandez, and Scott Beierle, they were/are normal-looking young men. Rodger was even considered handsome. It is the minds of these men that are repulsive, not their looks.

The incel movement is absolutely heinous and must be addressed. There are some 40,000 members of the movement, and they have caught the eye not just of academia, but of law enforcement and government agencies, including the FBI, the Department of Justice, and the Department of Homeland Security.

This was released just yesterday: Police Foiled An Ohio Incel's Plot To Kill Women In A Mass Shooting, Prosecuters Say

Truly, I think a lot of people in the USA and Canada need to be educated on this, instead of having knee-jerk reactions and going on about "radical feminism" whenever they hear terms like "toxic masculinity" and "patriarchy." This movement would not have sprung up if misogyny wasn't so deeply woven into North American concepts of masculinity in the first place, including the notions often displayed on this forum that suggest an attitude of male entitlement toward sex, relationships, and interactions with women in general.

Start here: Mysogynist Incels and Male Supremacism

Incels Are Radicalized and Dangerous. But Are They Terrorists?