U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Administration Zone > About the Forum
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2013, 05:25 PM

1 posts, read 5,496 times

Advertisements

Hey,

I am doing an epidemiological project for the state of Missouri and some of the counties specifically. This website looks great. Is all of the data tabulated somewhere that is accessible for downloading? If so, where? Thanks!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2013, 08:37 AM

7,785 posts, read 17,162,949 times
You should be able to get everything you need from the US Census Bureau (up to date as of 2012 now), as far as city, county, metro area, breakdowns by age, race, gender, education level, income, etc. Using the census as the cited data source is a lot more acceptable than data from a private website.

Old 03-20-2013, 07:14 PM

17 posts, read 114,613 times
I'm also interested in analyzing the source data for this site (specifically, I'd like to get a breakdown of income by zip code for a handful of states), but am finding the US census site very hard to use. Basically the columns would be....

Zip | State | Avg Household Income (or whatever income figure they have)

Everything I've found so far requires entering a specific zip code you're interested in, but I need to get data for hundreds if not thousands of zip codes. Oh well, I'll just keep looking.

Old 12-15-2017, 01:05 PM

1 posts, read 2,737 times
It would be great if City Data offered a subscription and offered a downdloadable PDF format

Old 12-16-2017, 02:10 PM

764 posts, read 1,683,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
Hey,

I am doing an epidemiological project for the state of Missouri and some of the counties specifically. This website looks great. Is all of the data tabulated somewhere that is accessible for downloading? If so, where? Thanks!
Not according to City Data's parent company. See Advertise and Contact Us - Advameg, Inc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > Administration Zone > About the Forum