Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 12:56 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,470,389 times

Advertisements

Do Nigerian men like big women?

Why do Nigeria Men like BIG WOMEN? (Nigerian Comedy Gist) - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2013, 03:12 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,408,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
Wow. Nigeria is what's up. Albeit it has its problems.

When can an African Woman divorce? SHOCKING ANSWERS! - YouTube

Given my views and laid back ways I'd be super liberal to those women in Nigeria. Just like with the sexy Arab women. With United Statesian women that are conservative I'm viewed as a communist and gay rights activist. With United Statesian women that are liberal I'm viewed as far a right-winger looking to make a Trans Atlantic Slave Trade on homosexuals and women.

So, basically, you could come from the U.S. or Canada, neither emotionally or physically abuse your Nigerian wife, be a faithful husband and father and she's not going to go off having extra-marital affairs with numerous men and divorce you and take half your money and the kids with her?

Nigerian woman with "back": Nigerian Models | Nigerian Girls, Nigerian Women
Please Nigeria is a running joke among Africans. I watched an Angolan film last week. During one scene the protagonist was bargaining with a market woman over some second hand clothes. He asks the woman if the clothes are real. Her response was she sells good stuff no Nigeria here. The audience full of Africans just laughed. Nigeria is a country with obscene amounts of corruption and decay. The elite like to throw silly fashion shows as if they are doing something worth while. The country is a sewer.

Old 06-30-2013, 04:47 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,470,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Please Nigeria is a running joke among Africans. I watched an Angolan film last week. During one scene the protagonist was bargaining with a market woman over some second hand clothes. He asks the woman if the clothes are real. Her response was she sells good stuff no Nigeria here. The audience full of Africans just laughed. Nigeria is a country with obscene amounts of corruption and decay. The elite like to throw silly fashion shows as if they are doing something worth while. The country is a sewer.
Edward, I recall you saying your folks are from Africa. Where in Africa and do they have a particular ethnicity in Africa?

What you say reminds me of something my brother's friend said about his Jamaican father (apparently a successful black Jamaican businessman over there own a sizable portion of land too). He supposedly told my brother that his father dislikes Nigerians and told him never to trust a Nigerian.

I know those f___rs have sent me numerous emails in that past, about some boo hoo story and cash they got tied up somewhere, and if I only send them X amount of dollars they'll send me back the money with some crazy level interest added to it.

I was disappointed to see little of that oil wealth in Nigeria trickle down to the average Nigerian. I remember when that son of the evil looking military dictator in Nigeria was arrested for trying to leave the country with some obscene amount of cash. I can remember the exact amount but for some reason I want to say $100 million. Apparently the money was jacked from the country. I can understand "wetting your whistle a little," at least the temptation, but in a nation where so many live in so much abject poverty do you really need to take all that money?

I know many years ago the Nigerian crime circle got some Black-American woman from Milwaukee caught up and arrested with drug possession in some foreign country. She's probably still in prison there now. They recruited her as a mule but dropped the dime on her to get a bigger package through undetected.

Old 07-01-2013, 03:28 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,729,600 times
Some of those crime schemes were pretty sophisticated, I wish Nigeria would be as imaginative, clever and thorough when it comes to improving their country, developing legit products, etc.

Old 07-01-2013, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
Edward, I recall you saying your folks are from Africa. Where in Africa and do they have a particular ethnicity in Africa?

What you say reminds me of something my brother's friend said about his Jamaican father (apparently a successful black Jamaican businessman over there own a sizable portion of land too). He supposedly told my brother that his father dislikes Nigerians and told him never to trust a Nigerian.

I know those f___rs have sent me numerous emails in that past, about some boo hoo story and cash they got tied up somewhere, and if I only send them X amount of dollars they'll send me back the money with some crazy level interest added to it.

I was disappointed to see little of that oil wealth in Nigeria trickle down to the average Nigerian. I remember when that son of the evil looking military dictator in Nigeria was arrested for trying to leave the country with some obscene amount of cash. I can remember the exact amount but for some reason I want to say $100 million. Apparently the money was jacked from the country. I can understand "wetting your whistle a little," at least the temptation, but in a nation where so many live in so much abject poverty do you really need to take all that money?

I know many years ago the Nigerian crime circle got some Black-American woman from Milwaukee caught up and arrested with drug possession in some foreign country. She's probably still in prison there now. They recruited her as a mule but dropped the dime on her to get a bigger package through undetected.
My parents are from Ghana, my ethnicity is Akan and we are members of the Ashanti tribe.

Old 07-01-2013, 12:34 PM

11,431 posts, read 18,991,955 times
Quote:
My parents are from Ghana, my ethnicity is Akan and we are members of the Ashanti tribe.
No wonder you hate gays so much. did the US let you in legally?

Old 07-01-2013, 12:44 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,729,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
No wonder you hate gays so much. did the US let you in legally?
Africans are very conservative people almost anywhere on that continent...

Old 07-01-2013, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Africans are very conservative people almost anywhere on that continent...
It's a good thing that Pres Obama's Kenyan father abandoned him. Otherwise, we might have a bigoted POTUS right now instead of one who has evolved into embracing marriage equality.

Old 07-01-2013, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
It's a good thing that Pres Obama's Kenyan father abandoned him. Otherwise, we might have a bigoted POTUS right now instead of one who has evolved into embracing marriage equality.
Evolved my a** he just wanted the money from powerful gays. The man has no moral compass and is a disgrace.

Old 07-01-2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Evolved my a** he just wanted the money from powerful gays. The man has no moral compass and is a disgrace.
Ever heard of the BAck to Africa movement?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-Africa_movement
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa